Are the people on Facebook smarter than GAG users?

who is smarter? GAG users? Facebook users? dumb question yes I know

• Facebook has smarter users
  • Gag of course has the smarter users

Most Helpful Guy

• Gag users are way smarter!

• btw this was a joke of an answer for the so very serious thumbs down Facebook lovers lol

What Girls Said 14

• People who don't use Facebook or GAG are the smartest, they don't waste time answering dumb questions or updating every single thing they are doing every minute of the day

• 99% of gag users have Facebook... these are the same people.

• How dare them!

• Yeah but 99% of Facebook users are not GaG users. So there is a whole different audience in terms of IQ potentially. We could be the dumber of the Facebook users or the smarter. Or, unlikely, we could be of equal IQ.

So basically put the question this way for your understanding... Are Facebook users who use GaG smarter than your average Facebook user who doesn't?

• clearly since we all have different views we share so we're more educated on others views ha

• You can't say who is smarter unless you actually went through and did a survey from a randomly selected population from both sites then compared answers, so basically do an experiment if you want a real answer. These sites are two urelated sites (Facebook is a connecting and social site while GAG is an advice or question asking site). Now if you compared another site to GAG that is similar like, Yahoo Answers or another advice site, you could get a basis of who was smarter or had smarter sounding questions, at least.

• Already in the process! I will give you the results as soon as they are in! (kidding)

• I use both every single day :) but I have to say GaG just in my opinion if it was the avergae FB user vs the average GaG user and this applies only to someone who only uses one site

• That's a stupid question seeing as how a lot of gag users are Facebook users...you can't be smarter than yourself...

• It is truly a stupid question-I sadly had the time and this is how I spent it.

• Problly a lot of people that are on GAG have Facebook too!

• I really don't know...I am a GAG & Facebook user

• I'm a Facebook user and twiter user as well

• G.A.G >:D

• hmmm, tough to say lol

• well, first of all.. you've completely made it lean towards GAG, 1.) because you added the "of course" to your poll. 2.) you're asking this ON GAG..

• ahhhh we got a smart one! I did that as a kind of "experiment"-in a couple months I will reverse the "of course" and see what happens. What do you think will happen?

• my prediction would be that GAG would be in the lead still, but fbook would have more votes than it currently does. more of an even voting scale. hope it works out for you.

• GAG it's just a matter of time till we take over the world (:

• well from that question I'm gonna say Facebook..haha. Joking, I don't think there is really a difference

• Umm I go both ways. I am extra smart!

What Guys Said 17

• Pretty much everyone uses Facebook so you get a mix of the dumbest people on earth as well as the smartest.

• Also why are you comparing an advice site to a social networking site? Most people who use GAG also use FB.

• Actually the question was not asked as a super serious question and of course I know people also use fb-it's kinda poplular lol

• Being part of the GAG community forces you to become more politically correct. Take that for what it's worth.

I just think Facebook users are dumb for using Facebook.

• Generally GAG is more informative, Although yes we have some village idiots. Everyone uses obviously everyone doesn't use GAG. I think its a community that requires a bit more thinking and exploration.

• I think that whoever has both is a complete idiot. Wait...ahhhh f***.

• I think the ones who use GAG and Facebook tend to be more smart because they "broaden" their horizon. As Facebook, well the people I know tend to not...Be as great or good conversation its more jokingly.

Its harder to tell honestly, but I think GAG users as an average are more smart than people who just use Facebook (Because they can keep to themselves and things that don't open them to others opinions).

• Both as dumb as each other

• who cares?

• Well I use both, so does that mean I'm smarter than myself?

• IQ's everyone?

• By your logic I'm smarter than myself because I use both.

Sorry but your question makes no sense. There are idiots in both places.

• Does it appear that I asked this question with the utmost seriosness?

• I'm not sure if you're serious but the truth is, it's irrelevant since I'm apparently not the only one here who also uses Facebook (although under a different alias)

• What if you use both? haha

• most people are equally as smart and unintelligent so its prob a tie

• Neither because a lot of GAG users are fb users lol.

• Have you noticed the amount of drama a picture or status update or comment on Facebook creates? The unfriending and ignoring messages? I think its safe to assume that Facebook causes a lot of unnecessary drama and people who subject themselves to those situations are not very bright and then they come here to ask questions about what a Facebook update, comment or picture mean. I'm glad to say I'm not one of the "sheep" who uses Facebook because seriously, who cares about what goes on in other people's lives or trying to pretend to lead a really cool life?

• Facebook has a good mix of people from all levels of intelligence. GAG seems to attract mostly idiots.

• GAG users are more brainy (since they don't get out much). Facebook users are more "street smart" I suppose.

• GAG users... because I can tell that your profile is BS.