Does anyone else have a problem with copying and pasting on GAG?

I can't copy and paste links with my iPhone 4 ( only on GAG). I can when using my PC though. Am I missing something or is it the interface? :|

Btw, I know how to use the feature.

Most Helpful Guy

• You're using an iPhone 4, that's the problem.

• Other smart phones don't have that problem with gag? I can copy and paste on other sites. o:O

• Stitches hates modern technology. :-P

• I'm probably just a hipster and don't even realize it.

What Guys Said 2

• so try typing the link directly.

• Have you noticed how long they are? I'd have to memorize a whole line of random letters. Lol

• you can kinda, double tap and them hold the text

and you should be able to copy,

works on my ipod

What Girls Said 2

• To prevent your content being copied and pasted elsewhere (i.e., stolen from you), you can copy/paste a very small amount of text. Sorry for any inconvenience causes, but we want YOUR words to stay yours. :)

• I certainly can appreciate that. However, as I said its only my iPhone. I can do so on my pc. Besides people message me with links and I can't view them

• You can't copy and paste when you're writing a question or answer. it's really dumb. I don't know why