How has GAG helped you?

Being on GAG has helped me in many ways. Last summer I was suffering from a harsh depression. I didn't like myself at all. I had no idea what I wanted in life. But coming here meeting a few of the cool people here really helped me get out of it.

I will always be thankful for that.

What about you?

Most Helpful Guy

• It gives me a good feeling from trying to help/advise others. I also sometimes take my own advice/help.

What Girls Said 7

• It actually hasn't helped me because I didn't join to get relationship advice, its just another way to pass time, but I am getting frusterated with a bunch of people on here, so gag has lost some of its charm...

• It helps me a bit but sometimes it makes me upset as well.People here can be mean,but of course there are cool people too.I get some insights about relationship,flirting,health and sexuality category especially so yeah...Btw Kain,did you just get banned or you deleted your account? Why did you leave ;(

• Huh? why is he no longer a member?

• i will miss you Kain6th..thank you for being you..you've made lots of people happy and that includes me (: take care and Goodluck with everything.. God bless you and ENJOY LIFE.. take your beautiful personality and share it with the whole universe XD

love from my heart (:

• aww ...hmmm same kinda thing but then its made me a little more confident because I can open up to people a lot more. and...its just made me feel happy that there are a lot of sane and nice people out there with interesting views :)

• It has answered some of my little questions in life

• kain is gone?

good riddance!

What Guys Said 7

• I'm here because I enjoy helping people and feel that some of my experiences and opinions can aid in that endeavor.

In return, I've found that in writing about those experiences I've gained new perspectives or been forced to be honest with *myself* in a way that I may not have been in the past.

• It hasn't helped me directly, but it has helped in various indirect ways. Again, more through the people than the actual website itself.

• It has helped me realize that there are people out in the world dealing with similar issues as myself and because of that I don't feel as alone or weird. Best of luck Kain =)

• its helped me realize all my initial imprecision's were true

• It's acted as an outlet to escape massive amounts of scientific information that haunts my brain. =P

• Peace Kain. Hope everything works out for you man.

• They've given me gift cards.

• Wow, did Kain just get banned?

Or did he leave?

• He's got like 40 accounts. =D

• Kain, (assuming it's you) what's the deal? Were you banned, or did you quit, or what?

• Good luck. Have fun. I keep coming back because I have to sit at my desk and read too much crap. If I had time to get out more and could stop working I'd be gone too. =) As I type I'm reading about starch sedimentation in amyloplasts and its effects on gravitropism. Better then Saturday morning cartoons. =P