Did anyone get their 300 points ?

I guess I was right because I did not get my 300 points for doing the link thing! I'm really pissed about that anyone else feel the same?

• I'm pissed off
  • I don't care
  • A little mad
  • Typically G.A.G Bullsh*t
  • I don't know what your talking about?
I got mine! Yay!

Most Helpful Guy

• After awhile the points are like those on Whose Line is it Anyway where they don't matter.

What Guys Said 18

• I'm pissed I wasn't even allowed to enter,

foreign users should be compensated for this

• I don't think they dished them out yet. Probably waiting on the check from the advertising company that sponsored the deal. Once the check is in the bank then they will probably doll them out.

• I was looking for a question like this a couple days ago, so I thought maybe I was the only one that has yet to get those points. With them moving up the Amazon gift card to 4000 xper points, those 300 points would help out a lot, and I only did the whole thing because of the xper points... So, I better get them or else!

• i didn't get any points.

What link thing.

• Really didn't care, you just provided them with more money and insight than what a mere 300points gave you.

You happy you played the glorified guinea pig? Don't be upset about it I'm not really calling you a name I'm just putting it into perspective what they are thinking of you when they do this type of contest ect...

FREE INFORMATION, how many people have cookies ect probably still embedded into your system that unbeknown to you is still sending them back information they are feeding to the top dollar?

Doubt me? Then you might want to research this idea for yourself.

• It's "etc."

• And I don't care, your life is sad if you must go around reading comments only to correct grammatical errors.

• It's the sad truth tbh. Companies steal our private information and sell it off to each other so they can market toward our "personality" and that pisses me off. Privacy is such a problem these days and it goes ignored by everyone -_-

• i did not and yes I am also annoyed

• I did it and I didn't get 300 points. sometimes the contest glitched out for me I counted, I did more than 30 links :-p

• I think someone from above saw your topic.

• I completely forgot about it until you brought it up lol

• the points don't arrive until the contest is over. That's what the rules said.

I don't know when the contest was over though.

• i just got mine, and THEN some. oh my. I owe GaG an apology for being upset.

• What link?...points are usually added every 24hrs

• Until I saw this post I totally forgot about it. I don't think I got my points. It was such a pain and while I did it I noticed that the companies that were advertising were very very unsrcupulous.

• Who cares about the points anyway?

• You gotta be more specific about what you are talking about!

• It tends to happen, But I think I got mine? I'm not sure.

• even I haven't got so I just deleted it then and there

• What are you talking about now?

• The $500 Amazon sweepstakes thing. Each link you searched and provided the best result for you were suppose to get 10 points. If you did all 30 then you get 300 points.

• Hmm, don't know about it. Don't really care either :P

• Thank you Wonderboy aka amuse

What Girls Said 11

• Ah, thank you for letting us know! Because of your feedback, we did some investigating, and found a small glitch in the Sweepstakes points. We have fixed this, and you will see the points on your account by tomorrow (Friday). Thanks, and sorry for the inconvenience! :)

• i don't think I got mine later. I'd be at the $20 amazon card right now if I had them

• I didn't get mine yet either. That's the only reason I did it so yeah I would like my points. They even took the advertisement down, I almost forgot about it.

• lol me 2. I would of never remembered if I never saw this question that will surely get removed because it cricizes gag

• Yea I'm not sure what happened with that..

I don't really care about the points just the 500 amazon gift card (That would be really nice..)

Apparently it ended April 1st.. it's over a week past and nothing, not even an announcement. what gives.

• Lol I had no idea what you were talking about but did see the advertisments for the contest..not I wish I did it..even with this system error..you should take to a mod. to get this settled

• lol I did the same thing..but I didn't pay attention to if I got my points or not...has the sweepstake thing ended yet? Maybe that is why..it has to end first. I don't know :S

• I don't think I did

• They told me I would get it on the 1st of April...never happened

• I didn't get my points and I'm kinda mad about it

• I have no clue. I never pay attention to the pionts

• What link thing?