What is up with Xper?

do you get experience by asking questions, leaving comments, or people liking what you say? if so leave a random comment and give every1 else a thumbs up or what ever.

Most Helpful Guy

• 1 point per asking a question, 2 per log in, 3 per question answered, 10 per best answer, 1-5 per star on each question you ask, and something I'm sure I'm forgetting somewhere. Oh, one per 'up' arrow you receive.

What Girls Said 2

• Here is a break down of how the xper works and how you gain/lose xper.

link

• LOL, I wouldn't worry so much about it...Just answer & be yourself. :) But yeah, I mean, if you WANT ups & downs...then I guess you could try & get them? Really all this place is is info/help/advice/ Q&A... that's it! :) Oh, and sometimes making friends. :)

• but iv noticed that if you are not a center lv, there are something you can't do. example I'm only lv 2 so I can't ask any sexual questions yet. I'm sure there are more things I can't do at the moment, but I can't think of any right now =[

What Guys Said 2

• I've been here for awhile and I still don't get it so I really don't pay any mind to it now.

• Make me.