When you're on chat on here...

and you talk to other GAG members, what do you talk about?

i never know what to talk about with the people on here. help?

Most Helpful Guy

• I talk about this site, questions, answers, how certain bugs on this site are ticking me off. I talk about a person's problems if they want to talk about that. Otherwise I shoot the shit, and talk about whatever, like sports, news, TV, movies, music, comic books, radio, and whatever else that comes to mind at the time. Assuming they're chatting with me. If they don't continue the conversation, I might as well be talking to myself.

Anyway you just talk about whatever. Talk to people here like you would anywhere else. Say hi, introduce yourself (at least the first time) ask what's up, or what's new, what's happening, or whatever variant on that as you like. Then lead into whatever conversation you like. Maybe by talking about the site, or maybe point out a question on here, and discuss that. Maybe move on to talking about other things. Let the conversation drift or detail and digress however you feel. Whatever's natural.

I hope this helped.

What Guys Said 7

• Anything is fair game. I know a little bit about everything so I don't fear conversation that goes unusual places. In the past it's been anything from evolutionary computing, to Prussian history, to erotic literature, to topics in biology, to the movie making business, to every music genre imaginable, to artwork, to peoples personal problems that they are asking me for advise on, to what's happening in people's lives, to peoples personal dreams/aspirations (where they want to travel, what they want to do with their lives, etc.), various unique things about people that they choose to share, their personal history/childhood, flirty stuff and joking around for sh*ts and giggles, and much more.

• Girls talk to me about guy problems they have. Like I'm a psychiatrist or something.

• I didn't know you can chat on here..haha

• I usally tend to let them lead the chat with something they want to talk about, unless they can't think of anything, I'll try to think of something then. Chat isn't something I use to much anymore.

• we talk about the weather, then we start cybering, and after we finish we smoke a cigarette. cigarette is always good after cybersex

• I talk about anything and everything..try to avoid religion and politics however...:S

• Do what the usual girls on here do, say hello and expect the guy to say everything. All you have to do is say yes/no Lol and Lmao

What Girls Said 4

• I talk about anything really - mostly about life, how people are doing etc. I rarely find my self talking about questions/answers on this site.

Once you start talking to someone more you'll find things to talk about and it'll be east. It's always hard to come up with things when you're talking to someone new especially if they aren't very open.

I wouldn't consider you to be boring at all, I'm sure most of us have this problem at the start.

• If you really don't know. You must be so boring...

• girls are allowed to be boring lol even if your super boring, with your looks youd still have guys wanting to talk with you

• "There are plenty of others willing to call you a failure. A fool. A loser. Don't you EVER say it of yourself. You send out the wrong signal, THAT is what people pick up."

• Wel seriously? Like most people talk dirty? And if you want something to talk about just throw a random question out there! Like what sports are you into. It will lead into more conversation, hopefully if the guy you talk to doesn't give you one word answwers. Like most do.

• The weather. Life. Randomness.

• i talk about everything! Things I like to do, ask for advice, and sex!