GAG Poll... What is your area of expertise?

If a person needed a question answered what would be your best area?

Mine is Math and some engineering questions. Also computer and physics question.

Do we have any handymen on this site?

What do you specialize in ? it can be anything but share it!

0|0
7|12

Most Helpful Girl

• I believe I specialize in common sense and reasoning.

I specialize in finding info about free government assistant programs, helping people find jobs, sprucing up others resumes, looking up information that is hard to find, occasionally finding loopholes in things, getting the most bang for my buck, finding out what I can do under certain acts and laws, finding affordable education, job demographics, and I know a little bit about different types of nursing specialties and nursing education.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 6

• I am a walking encyclopedia of useless information :D

2|0
    1|0
    • eveything you know is useful at some time else you wouldn't know it :)

• English, and Romance languages... especially French!

0|0
    0|0
    • Tres bien

• Show All
    • it was a joke don't take me so seriously :)

• Oh, sorry. I usually get a lot of people making ignorant comments about learning languages, so yeah... oh well.

• Love.

0|2
    1|0
    • do you have an algorithm to it? lol

• Guess I kinda meant advice...I was being serious. Funny though sometimes I don't take my own advice ha ha but I help a lot of my friends, family, & people I meet... :) I'm the go-to person for some reason. I just have a lot of love to give. ;)

• i'm a professional P.F.C.

0|0
    1|0
  • Art, Design, Architecture, Decorating, Hair, Babies, Makeup.

:)))))))

0|0
    1|0
    • i go to a school where architecture is big!... I always hear the arkies talking about how difficult revit, adobe and class studios are... I just laugh at them lol

• On how to be alone

1|0
    1|0

What Guys Said 12

• economics, philosophy, 'art' music, politics, some odd Eastern practices.

I'd say that pretty much renders me useless for this site.

0|0
    0|0
    • what are progressives? and what's the difference between a liberal and conservative? is that just another name for democrat/republican?

• Most people come to me asking for advice in politics, religion, theology, history, and philosophy.

My other areas of expertise include science (namely physics), anthropology, human anatomy, human and animal psychology, sociology and communication computer stuff, oceanography, environmental stuff, and economics.

0|0
    1|0
  • Computaz, cars, and maintaing baller status

3|1
    1|0
  • engineering. problem solver. problem analysis. decision analysis. and I can fix just about anything no matter how f***ed up. but I think I am best at just pissing people off. what can I say. it is a gift. I just elevated it to an art form.

0|0
    0|0
  • psychology, girls, music, Asian culture

suicide issues, self defense, art

poetry and style.

0|0
    0|0
  • Being a smartass.

0|0
    1|0
  • I can build any kind of homef from the ground up and can repair pc's. I also can juggle and ride a unicyle, (yes I can do both at the same time) play the trumper, piano so I am pretty sure I could teach people any of these things over a period of time. I also majored in history and criminology back in the day.

0|0
    0|0
  • Swag

Downvote me bitches

0|0
    0|0
  • I know a lot. =|

0|0
    1|0
  • Sports, sport psychology, Nos, chipotle burritos and imitations!

0|0
    0|0
    • about how much does NOS cost? A range perhaps.

• 2.15 at a gas station. Expensive places theyre 2.80

• Psychology, computers, history. And I'm sure I'm forgetting something somewhere.

0|0
    0|0
  • Law specifically mostly law enforcement stuff.

1|0
    0|0
    • why do government employment agencies get exceptions from the law. for example their hiring policies.

• Like what give me some examples?