How many good friends do you chat with on GaG?

Who you really enjoy chatting with.

I only have three--- you know who you are! =]

Most Helpful Guy

• I have 3 that I talk to on a regular basis right now but people always come and go

• I know. its only happened to me with one person but its sad :(

• It is sad, but in my experience the people who stopped talking to me didn't talk that much to begin with. I'm happy with the friends I have though they're most of the reason I'm still on here and use the site so much :)

What Guys Said 11

• None. one girl always asks for my opinion about what her boyfriend does to her, and that's it. We are not really friends.

• thats depressing! if you wanna chat sometime I friended you

• I have a lot of friends on GaG who messages me

all the time lol, but 5 or 6 I would call "good" friends

• I'd say around like 4-6 that I chat with regularly. Good people good people :)

• How do you knwo that they are not alllllll catholic priests? hey you never know?

• Well it transitions...Some people I used to talk to either quit, were kicked off or found someone new (presumably more interesting?) to talk to. I probably talk to a dozen on a regular or at least semi-regular basis...actually I enjoy talking to new people just as much...(:

• I haven't really chatted in a while since I'm primarily in my phone. But I'd say no more than 5.

• None.

I have a few people added on here, but I rarely see them online while I am online.

• Around 7 or 8. I generally stop talking with some people on my friends list that say they would screw my girlfriend behind my back but I usually let the other bad stuff go lol. How many do you talk to?

• That's disrespectful, I'm only down for same room swinging, nothing behind the back.

• hahahahah you are too good man hahahah too good gotta love vodka and cooll mods :)

• 5 plus or minus a few ;)

• None really. Lone Gunman.

• Like 3 :)

• None, I really just come here to answer questions and ask. Is it really good chatting with people? I find it weird since I don't know them in person.

What Girls Said 5

• I talk to a two of people on a regular basis. My sister is on here, but I won't count her, lol! The two people I talk to, I talk to them on Skype.

There are about 4-6 people on here that I have on my Facebook, or have their phone numbers and we talk to each other when we can. What I like about them is that I don't need to talk to them every day to know that I care.

• I talk mainly via messages. On a rare occasion I go on meebo. I am loyal to my good friends

• 4-5 people consistently.

• just a few.

• Around 3 or 5 (: