Do you usually reply when you get an I'm on the GAG chat bar or do you ignore it?

Do you generally ignore the messages or do you first look at the person's profile to decide whether you want to chat with him/her or not? Or do you always reply and check the person out during the conversation

That's supposed to say "IM" not "I'm"...dammit GAG; for months now people have complained about this IDIOTIC automated correction thing, and you still won't change it?! You don't care about your members, do you?

Most Helpful Guy

• 5 stars only for your update!

What Guys Said 5

• im usually on GAG when I'm bored so ill there is a good chance ill respond

• If YOU were on the chat bar, I wouldn't ignore it ;D

Haww haww. Nah, I keep up two windows; one for chat, where the chats always open - or Meebo, the actual website itself - and one for using GAG. Usually the chat window is open more than the GAG window.

• i always reply..im not judgemental...

• I always reply...(:

• I would reply, unless I don't see it or am not at the computer

What Girls Said 5

• Depends if I know the person. If I do then yea I usually respond.

• i don't ignore it. I reply, however GaG likes to turn on my chat with me knowing it. Some people get mad when you don't answer right at that moment.

• I usually ignore it (or don't even see it). Nothing to do with the person, I just don't even mean to sign in to Meebo and it always messes up :/

• I always forget that stupid chat thing is there and sometimes people will send me messages and I won't see them until an hour later

lol I love when it corrects the word OK too, it's awesome...

• I reply. Haha I usually just stay logged off of it though.