When some one wants to add you as a friend, do you check their questions/answers first ?

When some one wants to add you as a friend, do you check their questions/answers before you add them ?

Most Helpful Guy

• It's dumb when you can't even see anything as their profile is private and you can't check out anything. I usually try to send them a message and or look at some of the answers or questions. What I find insane is when you can't see the age of the person so after you accept them you find out that they are 16 or 17 and then you have to remove them right away. The only person under 18 on my friends list is shadow and I made that exception because she is a funny kid and I knew her from when I signed up on gag. Do your homework shadow!

• lol, I actually just had that experience today I couldn't see the age and added a 16 year old.

I feel like chris hansen will come get me at any moment

• lol me too and I think chris hansen is a robot

" have a seat, keep your hands where I can see them"

" are you a cop ?"

"we'll get to that in a minute"

and they proceed to grovel on national TV because a robot tricked them with word play

• hahahahaha are you a cop-we'll get to that in a minute-thats the absolute best.

What Guys Said 8

• Sometimes yea. Depends if I've talked to them beforehand. It also depends on if they have any information in their bio or not. But more often than not, yes.

Not that I've added a lot of friends lately. But a few I've considered. :)

• Yes. But, I do it not to make sure this person is not a duface or something, but simply to get a better look at what kind of people are on this site.

• YES

• yup, I want to know the person before I accept them..

• What surprises me is when people send you a friend request and never talk to you.

Get all the friends !

• nope

• mmmm... occasionally - it's not a prerequisite though :P

• Yep.

What Girls Said 10

• Nope.

I just accept anyone.

If they annoy me later I'll unfriend them or just not talk to them.

• I look at where they're from--if they're from India, China, Malaysia, Pakistan, Nigeria, I deny

I look at their previous activity--if all they've done is add girls on here and all you can see is username added/became friends with otherusername, then I deny.

I look at their answers and questions--if they have none, I deny

• Hehe, yeah :p

• No. I honestly don't care.

• yes. I also check their level. if they are new I never add them. I also look at the guys profiles. the ones who add hella girls are just there to cyber so I will deny them

• Well, it is "Girls Ask Guys/Guys Ask Girls"... not "Guys Ask Guys" lol... so it would make sense if a guy had more female friends on here than guys and vice versa

• theres a BIG difference trust me! guys who have both male and females will talk to anyone. the ones who don't have any guys and only girls or they are level one and have like 30 girls added in one day are pervs.. as a girl you know the signs on gag trust me

• Yes I do. I check out their profile and everything first. If I just see a long list of adds with no real questions and answers, I probably won't accept their request

• No..but I should start. :l

• Yes but at the end they turn into creeps even if they answers million questions.

• lol sounds like we've had the same experiences

• answer*

yea,I'm not going to accept anyone anymore.

• nope never

• No, but I look to see where they're from and what age and stuff.