What types of questions do you usually avoid answering on here ?

i stay away from religion questions generally if I can because it seems people who ask those just want to argue and aren't genuinely curious

Most Helpful Guy

• Usually most stuff in sexuality. I browse from time to time, but many times I see tons of people acting like they know what they are talking about, being creeps, or bragging about their sexual history. I don't like to play in the much like that.

Aside from that, usually questions that come off as very bigoted, selfish, hateful. Sometimes I'm stupid enough to step into them thinking I can say something and be out but it never works out that way. ha ha =P

• lol I know sometimes the temptation is to great and you get sucked in

What Guys Said 8

• religion/political because there's usually a close minded know it all QA behind it who can't be reasoned with if you disagree with whatever they are asserting.

• If I can't add any helpful or insightful information or opinion, then I will avoid the question.

• I try to stay away from RELIGIOUS, POLITICAL, and SEXUAL questions..however, I will wind up answering them on occasion.

Other than those, I stay away from questions that are anonymous that don't allow anonymous answers and people with private profiles. They both annoy the crap out of me

• Topic doesn't matter to me. I avoid the overly dramatic people and the blatantly stupid questions.

• Long ass questions with paragraphs of irrelevant fillers.

• How to look hot/handsome.

• Those question that come from little kids, you know the ones that are like 16 and under. Most of the things they ask are just stupid or immature, so I don't even bother with them.

• "Is my penis big".

What Girls Said 9

• Frankly, to be honest, I'm starting to think I should avoid answering questions at all!

Because, sometimes when I answer relationship or sexuailty questions, If I disagree

people tend to be a little mean and it's fine if you disagree with my answer. But I draw

the line at making assumptions about my intellingence and being told I'm "not a deep

thinker". Really?! Just because I disagreed with her that makes me " not a deep

thinker", I'm sorry I'm just still really irked by that. So from now I will only answer question,

that won't invovle people jumping down my thoart if I happen to disagree.

• Anything not in behavior, style, health, and other...every stupid prick troll asking about their boobs, measurements, and pieces. And things that I know nothing about :)

• I stay away from religion and political questions anymore, cause people just love to start fights with you about it, so now I mainly just stick to the style questions

• I usually just answer ones that are in health, behavior, style, and other. All the other categories are filled with does he/she like me, is my penis too small, boobs to small, and I pretty?

I usually just click other.

• I avoid which gender should approach/talk first, or what gender is better. Also, anything sexual. A lot of negative answers in them.

• Ones I don't know about.

• The questions about someones sex life. I think they need Dr. Oz.

• Does he like me

• The penis question, You know the one. I just measured myself with a rullleeerrr! a ruler really, And it's 1inch do you think a girl will like that. I mean seriously !