Dear people in charge of GAG!

please make a button or something that filters out all the anonymous posts. you have a filter for top rated and unanswered so please make one for all not anonymous posts, I'm tired of seeing so many

for those who are getting mad at me for posting this, I've read your answers and all I could do was smile and chuckle at a few of them.

people remaining anonymous is fine by me, I've commented on anonymous posts, got nothing against it.

My preference for answering posts is to at least have a user name to go by, not like Ima meet any of you out there, so technically you are all anonymous.

But if you would like to vent some hostility, feel free to message me and let it out, I will forgive you :)

Most Helpful Girl

• The whole idea behind this site is that anyone can come and freely express their opinion and questions without feeling humiliated or judged. People answer questions hoping to help others, and it really doesn't matter whether you know who answered or not. Be greteful that these people are taking time to answer your question in the first place. Who cares if they are too shy to reveal their identity. This is the only way some people can answer certain questions. Gosh you are so ungrateful, it's really no big deal so get over yourself.

What Girls Said 4

• Thanks for the suggestion - it's a great one! In the future, please Contact Us:

link

to ensure that we receive and review your suggestion. Thanks again!

• will do, wasn't sure if there was a suggestion box until I was notified by Rubzie

• Good I think it would be interesting if they had this because sometimes I do get sick of all the anon questions and it actually makes it harder to find a good question in a sea of blue and pink shadows...it's interesting that so many people go anon because one of the tips the site offers to get many answers for a question is to use an attention grabbing icon pic but guess they want to hide their identity if people know who they are

• Hey maye you need to contact them, use this link link

• why does it matter what type of icon they have wheather it's anonymous or not shouldn't matter to you, nor is it any of your business to be honest

What Guys Said 5

• sounds like what you are asking is a tool so you do not have to see anonymous posts. your suggestion still allows those who want to post anonymous to do so. actually a very sensible suggestion. I would like to filter them out. yeah they would miss out on my feedback. so it you want to hear from the baliguy, post straight up or... message and no worries. good idea deepthink.

• this post makes me think you're betraying your username.

• I don't think too many people would actually go to the anonymous tab and look through anonymous questions and answer them.

• do what rock lee says before he beats the crap out of all of you

• Why focus on the person being anonymous or not instead of focusing on the post itself? People post anonymous for various reasons, I think they mainly do it so they can ask or answer a question with out being judged from their past posts, or from someone not holding a grudge against them because they didn't agree with what was posted. GAG shouldn't filter anonymous posts, it shouldn't matter if you know who's asking or answering, all that should matter is if their Q & A is fair and legitimate.