Is gag signing you out constantly? Errrrrrrrrrr!

I get signed out maybe every 20 or 30 minutes. I will be typing an answer or comment and then grrrr I try to post it and I have to sign in and start all over again. Although it improves my typing skills I am not fond of it. Does this happen to you at all?

Most Helpful Girl

• No but I saw some ads today. I clicked on a question and voila! There was an pop up box with advertising link right between the question and the answers. This went in for a while. I don't know maybe I should layoff the sauce! O.o

What Girls Said 3

• To protect your privacy, you are signed out of GirlsAskGuys automatically after a set amount of time of no activity (i.e., not clicking). I recommend that after you type in your answer (if you have spent a long amount of time typing), highlight the entire answer, copy it, and then preview the answer. If you are signed out, you may automatically paste your copied text into the answer again.

• question for you. why do I get signed off meebo permanently after 9pm even with activity? I can't log back on until morning

• Same here, the very first time I entered a contest on this site I was redirected to another page and when I got finished writing my response and went to send it in GaG told me I was signed out, everything I wrote was lost. I was fuming -_- I do get signed out a lot so you're not alone

• No...thank god. Otherwise I wouldn't use this site half as much. It only usually logs me out if I go on vacation for a while and don't get on for a few days... I can only remember 2 or 3 times that I have had to log back in for whatever reason...

• Wow lucky you. I wonder why it is happening to me. No biggie I guess

• it might be the browser you are using or have you tried checking the box that says "keep me signed in" when you log in?

• It must be the bowser because I do keep that box checked.

What Guys Said 6

• yes. if you typed an answer but are unable to submit it because of being signed out then sign back in and go back to the question, usually whatever you wrote will still be there ready to submit. I've done that more than a few times, but only for answers, comments have to be started over again unfortunately.

• Yea it's the comment thing that drives me nuts. And sometimes I have to start over with the answer too. Now I copy and paste just in case when I have been signed in for more than 20 minutes or so.

• It did that to me a lot earlier. That's why I just asked it to remember my name and password. There were times when I had typed out a long and brilliant answer and when I would go to submit it..."Welcome to Girls Ask Guys! Tell us your e-mail address and password and make up a neat screen name, won't you please?"

• And is it amazing that you don't throw your laptop out of a window when that happens? :)

• That reminds me of Office Space :)

• I get signed out automatically if I am not active for some time. Like... 15, 20 minutes.

• i just wanted you to know I like you...in a non homosexual way...

• Sometimes yes.

• Definitely your not alone.

• just gotta love it when you take 8 minutes to type something and poof it's gone because gag signs you out

• haha definitely