What do you think when a answers appears on your questions and it is like a year old.

Are you happy you are still getting answers? Do you not even care, or do you get annoyed? Wondering

I think it's nice but I don't really care.

Most Helpful Girl

• Depends. I've gotten comments/answers that were pointless and rude, those are annoying. If its someone trying to help/really answering the question then those are always nice but usually old and irrelevant in the present time.

What Guys Said 4

• I am happy that people still answer my questions. Even more happy that some people are using the "Search" thing on this site too. At least some people are not gonna be asking the same questions over and over.

• i don't care its the past. it has no relevance on the future. except I can take that good advice into the future with me. if I have similar experience.

• I'll read it, but the question isn't usually on my mind anymore, so I don't really care too much.

• I don't really care either way, but there are some questions I wish I'd never asked in the first place that were still getting responses a long time after I'd asked them.

What Girls Said 3

• Don't mind, depends on the question. Sometimes the person is asking for an opinion on an upcoming event and by the time that person answers the event is well long gone! But even though the answer might not be useful to the QA it may be useful to another person in the same situation! So, swings in roundabouts really!

• Appreciated, but most likely I've moved on/the issue has been resolved.

• It doent make much of a difference