How can you tell if someone has blocked you on GAG?

Most Helpful Guy

• If you try to answer or rate their question, the system will tell you if the question asker has blocked you.

If you try to comment on an answer, or vote on an answer, the system will tell you if the answerer has blocked you.

If you try to reply to an answer with a comment, the system will tell you if the answerer has blocked you.

What Girls Said 3

• Only way to tell is by answering a question, commenting or up voting only to find out you've been blocked. A little message will show up. If they're anon there's no way to know who it is

• You try to answer a question of there's or agree/disagree and it'll say this person has blocked you.

• Try and comment their question. If it'll let you, they didn't block you.

What Guys Said 3

• I don't think there's a way to know unless we try to answer / opine or send a message to them , a user has blocked me which I realized when I tried to comment on an opinion that she posted on one of my questions lol. Never even noticed her before this ha ha

• When they don't like your answer, and leave you a childish snarky response, and then you go to respond to that, and it tells you that the user has blocked you.

That's the only indication I've ever seen, anyway.

• There's really no telling unless you try to answer one of their questions.