About Xper points?

Do you get points when your answer is upvoted or lose them when downvoted?

Also, do you still get points for log in everyday if you're automatically signed in when you come to the site?

Thanks!

Most Helpful Guy

• No

No

Yes.

What Guys Said 2

• Well, here is where you can find out what gives you Xper. ( link )

Here is where you can monitor what you, personally, earned, and where. As well as you can see what you spent and what is still redeemable. ( link )

Here is where you can view the top ten rankings. ( link )

You'll notice the answer to your question in the first link, and many more. So yes, up and down votes (supposedly) affect your Xper. And yes, you do still get points for login every day if you're automatically signed in. That one I tested myself. On one occasion it wasn't working though, and I pointed it out to the admins, along with probably a lot of other people, and they fixed it. Still, yes, you still get points for that.

I hope this helped.

• +2 pints for logging in but that doesn't mean logging hundreds of time per day and you get 200 points only 2 points each day for logging ...then up voted answer +1 down voted -1

What Girls Said 2

• I think they used to give points/take them away for upvotes and downvotes. They used to give points for lots of things that they don't anymore. You still get points for logging in if you're signed in automatically.

• to the 1st question - no, you get your 3 points anyway, or 10 (3 + 7) if you get the best answer

to the 2nd - yes, you do.