I don't know what to feel.

It's weird, but, I've been in a relationship with my girlfriend for a couple years now, and everything seems fine to me. But here's the problem, I have a pretty big crush on somebody from girlsaskguys and I don't know why. I love my girlfriend and I have no problem with the relationship, but for some reason, I have this big crush on someone here. What do I do about this? Why is this happening?

OK, so you think I should break off contact with her. Should I tell her why?

Most Helpful Girl

• To put it lightly, you let it happen. If you want to respect your relationship with your girlfriend you should get rid of what's tempting you here lol.. as in, don't look at that persons posts / chat to her / have anything to do with that person or get off this site.

If you don't want to be with your girlfriend and you want to act on pursuing something with your crush, leave your girlfriend and.. pursue your crush.. :P gees.

In all reality, if you're in a girlfriend/boyfriend relationship, that relationship is meant to be special, unique and *different* to friendships. There 'should' be barriers so that friendships don't squish its way into girlfriend/boyfriend material. An example would be what topics you discuss with one another.

Of course if it's nothing to do with that... what's up with this crush? What's so alluring?

What Girls Said 1

• online girl is giving you something your girl isn't giving u.. "/

What Guys Said 1

• I hate to say it man, but if you love your girlfriend, you probably need to break off contact with this girl. Maybe block her for a while or perhaps get off of this site. If you want to get her out of head, this is probably the way to go. The other way to go is to break it off with your girlfriend. Either way, you can't have them both. You can TRY keeping her around while trying to get over her, but that's gonna be hard to do man. I think it's just going to screw you up even harder. It's better to just cut one loose. As for why this is happening, sadly, only you can answer that.