What would you do if your boyfriend/ex-boyfriend used GAG?

I'm just interested to hear how other people would feel. Personally, if my current boyfriend used GAG, I wouldn't really care, but if he knew that I had GAG and asked questions on here, I'd probably freak out a little and post everything on anon.

I found out that my ex-boyfriend uses GAG today and I'm afraid he'll run across one of my many questions that were about him. Oh well! :)

Most Helpful Girl

• My current boyfriend does use GaG.

• How do you feel about that?

• I feel like GAG shouldn't allow people to meet on here, this is not a hookup site

• I didn't meet him with the intention to "hook up" we were talking and he helped through a lot of my issues, after months we became close and wanted to meet. I don't see the big deal.

What Guys Said 3

• I'd think it would be great. If they are on here, I think its really a good way to ask questions you ordinarily wouldn't be able to ask. I wouldn't mind at all, in fact, it would give us just another thing to be able to talk about. :)

• This is one of the reason I don't place pictures of myself online. =)

• Id feel very uncomfortable for now on if I saw that she did. I'm in the top ten guys D:

What Girls Said 2

• Hmm? I think it would be a little funny and weird at the same time. I could go anon but he could pick out my questions I suppose.

• My boyfriend uses it, he doesn't answer or ask many questions on here. He just reads my answers. Haha