How much time do you plan on hitting Level 10 on GAG?

I want to hit that rank in a year, maybe even less.

Most Helpful Girl

• Trying to hit level 10 is a fun game to play. Then you hit it and you're like "eh, whatever".

What Girls Said 7

• Took a little over a year. It's not very exciting. I think people may consider your advice a bit more then say someone who is level two - but meh.

You just get a cool " GURU" label :P

• It took me a little over 2 years to get there I think...but it was never a goal it just happened because I procrastinate too much

• It depends on how much time you answer questions. I've been here for over a year, still not there. I figure I'll get there by the fall.

• It took me a while. Not all it's cracked up to be though. It's lonely here at the top.

... :P

• Dunno...I joined 4yrs.ago and I finally reached level 9 this year! Reason it took me so long is I didn't really become active until last fall.

• It took me 7 months to get to level 8. And I was hardly ever on here all that time. So I'm gonna say like end of the year, beginning of next I might be level 10. I'm not on GaG a lot anymore.

• I just want the gift cards

What Guys Said 14

• But what do you gain from that?

This site is cool and all, but really, don't sacrifice other real activities for GaG! haha

• I hit level 10 two days ago, was exciting for the first five minutes or so.

Took a few years, but I wasn't really trying and I took a hiatus for several months a while back.

If you try to do it, you could do it in a few months I think.

• y down arrow? you're the pilot aren't ya? I think I remember you here from back in the day

• You don't leave 2,291 opinions without some people disagreeing with you! lol

That's not even including comments.

• I wanted to like when first came to this site and after I hit like 6,7000 I stopped answering many questions and started talking more. So here I am now. The reason I stopped is because I got tired of answering q's like "he looked at me for 1.5secs does he like me?" and "what size do girls like?" etc etc. So now I just answer different questions that aren't asked much.

Maybe I will hit it around the end of this year I don't know.

• lol idc I just do my thing I got to lvl 9 pretty quick but since like a year or 2 I haven't lvled up at all

• Took me over 3 years to reach it... I didn't really care about leveling up, altho I will admit it was nice not having to deal with ads after getting up to Level 9... ;)

• You'll go far...

• I really hope that isn't your biggest aspiration in life.

Anyways, I really don't care about the rank. I'm only here for the advice, perspectives, the prizes, and the comic relief!

• it took me over about a year or so

• it will depend on how many good questions I read

most are "does he like me" which I ignore

• Took me awhile to hit 8 (a few years). Maybe I'll hit 10 sometime this year.

• it might take me a couple months or so, I will be level 10 by the end of the year

• I've been on this site for 2.5 years and not even half way there.

• It took me 2 years since I wasn't really trying nor was I on some of that time.

• You can hit that mark in maybe 3 months