Is there a GAG protest going around?

Im just curious because I'm been seeing a fair amount of the well known users leaving in 'protest' I guess. Is this true? Is something going on that I Haven't been updated about lol

Most Helpful Guy

• Maybe they left because they had reached the end of a chapter in their life.No man or woman is bigger than GAG. If a "well known" user wants to leave let them go. People are here to offer and receive advice. No ones opinion is more valuable than the next person's. If one person leaves another person has signed up. There are better ways to "protest" than to leave and hope that someone will miss you.

What Girls Said 3

• I don't think so. I just think that this site gets really annoying with all the racist questions and sh*t. I ponder the idea of leaving myself. But it has it's bright side.

• Nah but I know a lot of people just get fed up and leave. But there's nothing organized that I'm aware of.

• I might leave now. hahah jk

What Guys Said 6

• Some people object to the way the sites being run, it's not an organised event, it's just their own personal convictions.

• Protest, some of them probably. I think a lot of people (myself included) are just running out of patience and interest for this site and all the people on it. I figure I'll at least have some fun and see how long that lasts before I get banned or just stop signing in lol

• not of any I'm aware of.

• its just getting boring here. everything gets boring after a while and the well known users have been here for quite some time

• I have not heard of a protest

• I don't think that it's so much of a protest but more people have less time to invest here, or they're just tired of it.