Where did your username come from?

Did you make it up or what? Why do you like it?

Whats the story behind your username?

Most Helpful Guy

• The legend of the red thread of fate. It speaks of two people who are destined for each other that are connected by an invisible red thread by their pinky or ankle depending on who tells the tale. The thread can tangle but it cannot break. It's a cooler version of the western idea of soul mates.

What Guys Said 11

• Err, it's a character in a Tolstoi novel, in whom I felt I shared a bit of a likeness. Sadly, I was still in the process of reading the book when I chose it, and thus unaware that 'Levin' would go through a spiritual enlightenment culminating in his conversion to Christianity; thus taunting me and ruining what until that point was a reasonable book.

• Blue is my favorite color. I have blue eyes. Deep blue was the name of a famous chess playing computer. I like chess. Didn't put much thought into it I guess, lol.

• A "Haste the Day" song.

• There was this AMAZING username who bears a striking resemblance to me in looks, philosophy, and girl friend ^.- his name was Dom163 and I just went with his panda theme

• Bam! link

• i heard someone say lucky on a TV show so I decided to make it my user name while signing up

• My name, it's a nickname of mine.

• Moloch the deity.

• it's self explanatory

• SillyGoose was taken

• Badazz TV show character from back in the day.

What Girls Said 15

• iPood. It's a little play on words :P

Can't remember where I got it, but I must of read it somewhere. I'm not creative enough to come up with something like that on my own

I used to like it because it gave me a little chuckle, but lately I've been thinking about changing it. It's kind of juvenile and I'm getting a bit tired of it, but then again I have no idea what I'd change it to.

• "Fierce" - Because I am. :O

"Megan" - That's my name. :)

"2" - I deleted my original account, and this is my second one. :D

• Erm... I like Fridays? Deep, I know. Be impressed.

• Ugh, the song "Flathead" by the Fratellis. I was 14, and my music tastes have changed since then...

• Poetic - I write poetry.

Ninja - I'm Asian.

• Well, Evangelina is my middle name but I changed my username just cause...I like designer brands? lol

• I loooooooove swimming! :D

• My middle name

• I'm the muse

• Carrie is my name, the 123 has no significance.

• My name and my number in sports :3

Olivia - O - A = Livi + 23 = livi23.

TA DA!

• My mind

• the Omen :)

• Mine is one of the most underrated bands (:

• my username is pretty much self explanatory, effy short for elizabeth, and m for my last initial (: