So what would happen if we all said what was on our minds like we do on Gag?

I think people like this site because its less about meeting people or connecting with people you know. Its more about speaking and asking what is on your mind that you might never say to people you know. Agree?

So you all mean you would put the same questionsons on FB you do on here? All these anonymous questions and answers? I don't think so. Or maybe its just me :-O

Most Helpful Guy

• I tell people what's on my mind all the time, on here and everywhere else. I don't have time for games; it's a waste of my energy. If you hear (or read) me say something, you can take it to the bank that that's exactly how I actually think and feel.

I know not everyone agrees with me, and I know that even if I try to be diplomatic, that some people will inevitably be offended by what I say (some actively LOOK to be offended). And I really don't care. If you don't like my opinions, don't read them. Makes no difference to me, and I know there are plenty of people who WANT to hear what I have to say.

In real life, most people appreciate my open honesty. A few people can't handle it, and that's their problem, not mine.

• I don't use FB much, but I don't use the Anon feature at all, despite my profile somehow listing me using it "minus 4 times". I think there's some weirdness in the database due to some deleted questions.

What Guys Said 3

• 0|0
  • Yes this true...

Speaking of speaking what's on you mind, that's a great pair of legs =)

Too bad we'll never meet =(

• Id be the same.

What Girls Said 4

• You can only tell what is on your mind if you can read the other person's mind

• I would have a lot more enemies.

• I speak my mind in real life too. Some people hate me for it but I honestly don't give a sh*t about what people think of me

• I say a lot more in actual conversation than I do here :p I always speak my mind when I feel its necessary or appropriate.

• @update: generally, no because I have my boss and parents and aunts on fb :p but I'd talk about most things I'd talk about on here in person, like in a class room.