Why do people want to be friends on here if they never message you?

I keep getting friend requests and I've been approving them lately and now that I think about it, I should do like one friend on here that says not to ask to be friends with him if you're not gonna talk/message him or whatever. Makes sense. Do people get points for having lots of friends on here? I didn't join this site to get as many friends approved as possible. I came here to discover stuff and ask questions. What's with the friends thing? I'm not against it, but I don't know why girls friend-request me and then never message me. Makes no friggin sense. Thanks. (no I'm not an "angry" person =)

0|0
3|5

Most Helpful Guy

• Tell me about it.

0|1
    0|0
    • Thanks Dre. See above? A dude who thinks he "clearly has the 'best answer'" must be a douche bag. That's why I'm choosing yours. Haha. Not trying to be a biatch, but not gonna choose someone's answer as best answer when they effen answer their own answer with a question saying they clearly have the best answer. Besides, you were the main reason I asked this question in the first place. Peace.

• Hahahaha, I don't know he's really an insensitive f***ing f*****. He's blocked me twice and I've never even trolled the guy.

What Girls Said 3

• It's because I don't mind talking to you, and I'd like to, but sometimes I don't because I don't have anything to say or have simply forgotten.

I rarely send out requests. It's always because I liked your answers, and sometimes I do it to continue the conversation.

0|1
    0|0
  • Because they want to chat on meebo. I know, it's annoying.

0|1
    0|0
  • I know right! I hate it

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 4

• People friend request so they can check out that person's questions, mostly, because they seem interesting.

0|3
    0|0
    • Clearly the BEST ANSWER, no?

• Show All
    • I just like recognition, people usually don't give best answers unless you ask them to! Most questions never get a best answer

• Well I ALWAYS give best answers to my questions, just not to you this time. So deal with it.

• Because they want to creep my answers. =P If we have no interaction I just delete them after a few weeks. They usually message me about something though.

0|1
    0|0
  • lol I have over 20 friends (I think), and I talk to...maybe 4?

0|1
    0|0
  • I totally agree. I don't know why they want to add me. Doesn't make sense

0|1
    0|0