Are you happy you found GAG?

Are you happy you found gag? Do you think you waste too much time on here? Is gag helpful or hurtful?

• Really happy you found gag
    30% (13)18% (4)26% (17)Vote
  • Relatively happy you found gag
    25% (11)45% (10)32% (21)Vote
  • Ehhh doesn't matter either way
    27% (12)23% (5)26% (17)Vote
  • Not too happy I found gag
    7% (3)5% (1)6% (4)Vote
  • Why the heck am I on here even answering this?
    11% (5)9% (2)10% (7)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
21|7

Most Helpful Girl

• Im happy I found gag, its the site I spend most time on nowadays.

During my times of need I find some advice useful. Others not so much.

Besides that, I've always loved to help people, and love getting my opinion across.

Also the xper points and prizes are a great bonus along with that.

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 20

• Well ,I don't know why I'm here. I always get back to this site, :/ this site is better than Facebook and I didn't find any other sites better then it. I don't like it that much and I want to leave it with passion but ._." it is an addiction. I hope one day I make the final decision and leave it without getting back, so I voted E.

I'm not happy nor upset about finding it,you can say neutral. I admit that this site helped me some how and I'm thankful for that but still I WANT TO LEAVE IT, IT IS LIKE A DRUG UGH.

0|1
    0|0
    • Oh crap-you got a thumbs up and a cool response like this now you CAN"T leave!

• Show All
    • I don't smoke either and it is a bit late for some coffee :)

• Oh my gooOOOood

• I don't even remember how I came across GAG but I can say its a real eye opener. For the most part, it passes time.

0|1
    0|0
  • Yeah, ofcourse. I made the loves of my life here.

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes apparently its my 4 year anniversary of being on here!

0|1
    0|0
  • Dont really care.

0|1
    0|0
    • But you would of never met me? (like that matters:P)

• really happy it s my close friend:)

0|1
    0|0
  • I do have a life..lol jk it's pretty interesting on here but not going to make it my life to be on here. Helpful for me when I need it & glad I can help people who come to ask me something & not get judged just heard at the very least.

0|0
    0|0
  • I wouldn't say happy, but it certainly is something I can do to pass the time.

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm happy I found GAG, for the most part.

0|1
    0|0
  • its okay

0|1
    0|0
  • ehhh its ok..its been extrememly boring lately. I'm only here for the gift cards :)

0|1
    0|0
  • B =D lol

0|1
    0|0
  • i'm happy I found it, it's fun for the most part

i defiantly waste to much time here but I also waste to much time doing other things, so what's the difference

i don' t think it's helpful or hurtful, I don't take anything anyone says over the internet to heart

0|0
    0|0
  • GAG sucks... but so reason I keep logging on -_-

1|1
    0|0
  • It's okay.

Kills time and I got to talk to very few awesome people on here.

1|0
    0|0
  • You can say that...

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm happy. Lol. Bored right now, but happy :)

0|1
    0|0
    • Been in bed this whole time?

• Show All
    • It is a lot of fun, its kind of addicting haha

• It freakin looks it

• i found my fiance on here (:. May sound weird, but true (: and I'm very happy with him

1|1
    0|0
    • No it is not wierd. I found the last girl I dated on here

• Show All
    • gag is the best dating site in the world :)

• lol I suppose

• There is a reason the acronym is GAG...it makes me GAG ;)

0|1
    0|0
  • Couldn't be any happier.

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 7

• Meh. It gives me something to do. I have the occasional love/hate relationship with it. I come on, I have good people to talk to sometimes, and have made a couple of real friends on here, but there does seem to be a lot of stupid questions, or just simply, things I can't answer, can't care about, can't be engaged in, or simply the kinds of questions that I refuse to answer on the grounds that I know I won't make the slightest difference.

But yeah I guess I'm pretty glad I found this place, but I do have a life outside of it, thankfully. If not, I think this place would get under my skin.

1|0
    0|0
  • i like free stuff

0|1
    0|0
  • Gets me free stuff and relieves my boredom

so I guess happy

I didn't know how much I liked to argue before GAG

don't know if that's a good or bad thing

0|1
    0|0
    • lol I guess I like to argue as I jumped down your throat for no reason the other day-oops

• about religion?

I tend to not remember that well

• nope much worse but we are all good :)

• Honestly I wish I didn't sometimes. But for some reason I just keep logging in. It's chill.

1|1
    0|0
  • I'm happy I found GaG. I just wish it was around when I was like 15 because it would have helped me through allot of weird moments in life. I try to help on GaG where ever I can in hopes people can learn from my mistakes or observations.

0|0
    0|0
  • im very happy I found it, but it would be very boring if that's the only thing I did all day every day.

0|0
    0|0
  • Meh...

1|0
    0|0