Are you happy you found GAG?

Are you happy you found gag? Do you think you waste too much time on here? Is gag helpful or hurtful?

• Really happy you found gag
  • Relatively happy you found gag
  • Ehhh doesn't matter either way
  • Not too happy I found gag
  • Why the heck am I on here even answering this?

Most Helpful Girl

• Im happy I found gag, its the site I spend most time on nowadays.

During my times of need I find some advice useful. Others not so much.

Besides that, I've always loved to help people, and love getting my opinion across.

Also the xper points and prizes are a great bonus along with that.

What Girls Said 20

• Well ,I don't know why I'm here. I always get back to this site, :/ this site is better than Facebook and I didn't find any other sites better then it. I don't like it that much and I want to leave it with passion but ._." it is an addiction. I hope one day I make the final decision and leave it without getting back, so I voted E.

I'm not happy nor upset about finding it,you can say neutral. I admit that this site helped me some how and I'm thankful for that but still I WANT TO LEAVE IT, IT IS LIKE A DRUG UGH.

• Oh crap-you got a thumbs up and a cool response like this now you CAN"T leave!

• I don't smoke either and it is a bit late for some coffee :)

• Oh my gooOOOood

• I don't even remember how I came across GAG but I can say its a real eye opener. For the most part, it passes time.

• Yeah, ofcourse. I made the loves of my life here.

• Yes apparently its my 4 year anniversary of being on here!

• Dont really care.

• But you would of never met me? (like that matters:P)

• really happy it s my close friend:)

• I do have a life..lol jk it's pretty interesting on here but not going to make it my life to be on here. Helpful for me when I need it & glad I can help people who come to ask me something & not get judged just heard at the very least.

• I wouldn't say happy, but it certainly is something I can do to pass the time.

• I'm happy I found GAG, for the most part.

• its okay

• ehhh its ok..its been extrememly boring lately. I'm only here for the gift cards :)

• B =D lol

• i'm happy I found it, it's fun for the most part

i defiantly waste to much time here but I also waste to much time doing other things, so what's the difference

i don' t think it's helpful or hurtful, I don't take anything anyone says over the internet to heart

• GAG sucks... but so reason I keep logging on -_-

• It's okay.

Kills time and I got to talk to very few awesome people on here.

• You can say that...

• I'm happy. Lol. Bored right now, but happy :)

• Been in bed this whole time?

• It is a lot of fun, its kind of addicting haha

• It freakin looks it

• i found my fiance on here (:. May sound weird, but true (: and I'm very happy with him

• No it is not wierd. I found the last girl I dated on here

• gag is the best dating site in the world :)

• lol I suppose

• There is a reason the acronym is GAG...it makes me GAG ;)

• Couldn't be any happier.

What Guys Said 7

• Meh. It gives me something to do. I have the occasional love/hate relationship with it. I come on, I have good people to talk to sometimes, and have made a couple of real friends on here, but there does seem to be a lot of stupid questions, or just simply, things I can't answer, can't care about, can't be engaged in, or simply the kinds of questions that I refuse to answer on the grounds that I know I won't make the slightest difference.

But yeah I guess I'm pretty glad I found this place, but I do have a life outside of it, thankfully. If not, I think this place would get under my skin.

• i like free stuff

• Gets me free stuff and relieves my boredom

so I guess happy

I didn't know how much I liked to argue before GAG

don't know if that's a good or bad thing

• lol I guess I like to argue as I jumped down your throat for no reason the other day-oops

• about religion?

I tend to not remember that well

• nope much worse but we are all good :)

• Honestly I wish I didn't sometimes. But for some reason I just keep logging in. It's chill.

• I'm happy I found GaG. I just wish it was around when I was like 15 because it would have helped me through allot of weird moments in life. I try to help on GaG where ever I can in hopes people can learn from my mistakes or observations.

• im very happy I found it, but it would be very boring if that's the only thing I did all day every day.

• Meh...