Do you think the number of answers you get, is related to physical appearance in any way?

Like do people who look good on their pics get more answers than people who don't? I always see girls who are hot with tonnes of answers, mostly from guys.

Most Helpful Girl

• Not necessarily, but it does happen

I've never made an actual pic of me a profile picture & on some questions I get around 30 answers(without featuring it).

There are certain female users on here who use fake profile pics of other girls, attractive girls, and guys on here kiss their ass and line up to answer their questions. So the girls will get 50+ answers instantly. It does happen

What Girls Said 14

• I will test the theory, the next time I ask a question I will make my profile picture a picture of myself

• I haven't asked any questions and I never really paid that much attention to the volume of answers per question and how that correlates to certain factors such as the asker's pictures and the difficulty of the question.

Speaking or myself, I don't look at the profile picture much when answering a question. I answer things that grab my interest. I'm here to be entertained just as much as I'm here to help.

• Well, the truth is I only answered this question because your a real sex kitten.

• No, it just depends on the question..

Easy questions get more answers..

• maybe but keep in mind that those pictures may not actually be them... just saying

• well of course. I have a f***ability scale,if a hot person asks ''do you like tomatoes?'' I'll be sure to answer.

in other words,no,i don't think so,but having a photo helps you get noticed,sometimes I tend to skip anon answers simply cause it all blends into a pink and blue milkshake so I just don't notice them.

• YES...everyone is just DYING to answer my questions :)

• Maybe a little but I think it is what ever intrigues the generally population that is the main reason a person answers.

• No, but I do notice a big difference when I ask it anonymous or not. I get around the double of answers when I ask it not anonymous.

• yeah see you're really hot, so tonnes of dudes answer your questions lol. I think it has some kind of relationship

• I don't think it has to do with 'hotness'. I think people just like to see a face with the question.

• yeah but if the face is nice they feel more compelled to answer, at least that's what I think. I think it applies only to girls too since most dudes think with their d***s

• I agree with PoeticNinja in a sense, easy questions do get more answers, but I do find guys like answering questions from girls they find attractive since they think it gets them noticed and they like to suck up to them.

• Well I don't know but I answer the question I want to answer lol if it comes down to how you look to answer then damn our society is really something. lol

• Personally I answer questions based on the question alone. I have never really looked at the persons picture when reading the question. That is just me though.

• I average about 15 answers per question and I always post anonymously. I think it comes down to the relevance of the question to most people. Like a lot of the questions I ask are not specific to a situation I'm facing (Ex. Why doesn't he like me?)...rather, I ask questions about gender in general(Guys, which is your favorite female body part?... lol). General questions like that have more relevance to people and therefore more will answer.

I will say though that I used to have a picture of myself on here and I got 75 answers on one question. lol So maybe it does help a little. = )

• No, not in my case...

What Guys Said 8

• I always answer questions based on who I'd like to f***.

That's right, Dante. ;)

• That wouldn't explain the popularity of anon questions.

I think there might be some users who think like that. But not many.

i think the popular questions are the ones that are more interesting - not the ones that come from a hot user.

I mean, transientspace above there, is WAY hotter than me. But the most responses one of her questions got was 28. My highest was more than double that.

I think that proves there's no real connection between hotness and number of answers.

• Maybe partially but if it were true all my questions would get a bazillion answers.

• that's possible, but who decides

if someone is hot or not, I think beauty

depends on who's looking ^-^

I think it depends more on the question

and the question asker (if people "know" the person) <3

• For women definitely. But in general non annon answers will get more attention than annon ones, like in all writing formats having an image associated to text helps.

• Maybe a little bit, but I think that if you have a good and interesting question, this will get you more answers.

• no, there are other parameters as well

• no but I like answering non anon questions