Is you GAG friends' list mostly of the opposite gender?

That's what I've noticed. I don't really ask anyone to be friends with, but I have like 13 friends and 12 of them are female.

0|0
9|8

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't really send out friend requests either, but I accept most that I get. And the majority of people friending me are guys, so yeah, my friends list consists of like 90% guys, haha. I do talk to several of them though and enjoy our conversations. Basically if they talk to me, they talk to me, and if they don't initiate conversation then I just wonder why they request me in the first place, haha.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 8

• Yeah, I have one. He's the owner of this site(?) and he's a male.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yea, I'm the same as you. I think I only have 2 female friends on here, I'm considering adding more people to balance it out though haha.

0|0
    0|0
  • Shyeah.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yuppers!

Maybe one of these days I'll be more active on here re my friends:)

0|0
    0|0
  • 28/127 friends are female :P

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes it is, I only have one girl. Kinda odd.

0|0
    0|0
  • Haha yeah it seems like it

0|0
    0|0
  • Yup. Men men men.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 8

• Yup, but 99% of the people who add me don't even say "hi". I think there are about 3 guys on my friends list and 110 or so women

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes. Though I seldom add anyone. When people add me, I'm always slightly disappointed when it's a man. :)

0|0
    0|0
    • I'll admit, I'm a little more excited when a female adds me...but I never pursue anything online.

• Yeah.

I don't know why people add me, on here I'm a giant cynical ass.

Ladies in the future please message me telling me why you add me. It's always very confusing keeping track of all of you.

0|0
    0|0
  • 102 females and 3 males. -.- ... Yet the ones who add me don't even say hi

0|0
    0|0
  • Yessir

0|0
    0|0
  • Whoever adds me I accept. I have mostly girls though.

0|0
    0|0
  • yup but I also have few guys

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes I add girls who helped me

0|0
    0|0