What's the best question on GAG to ask?

What is the best question on gag to ask to get lots and lots of answers?

0|0
6|2

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 6

• Something that everyone is interested in or somethings that happened worldwide that everyone has heard about or seen and has formed an opinion on.

1|1
    0|0
  • The featured questions for sure.

0|0
    0|0
  • Anything that's controversial

0|1
    0|0
  • Cupcakes!

0|0
    0|0
  • I noticed that the questions that talk about religions, believes and cultures gain more answers but, on the other hand, it can cause sensitivity and Intolerance. I don't like those kind of questions, because I believe we all humans after all and everyone is free with his/her believes and everybody should respect them.

0|0
    0|0
  • For sure something about sex.

What I totally hate is that when I ask a question on here and then a few days later somebody asks the same question, he or she gets more answers.

Also when I feel like it's a good question, I get about 1-2 answers and then some other person asks a stupid ass question and they get a bunch of answers.

>:-|

3|4
    0|0
    • I know lol how funny

• Show All
    • I'm pretty sure it does, a lot of people have say that they ignore questions because it's just another anonymous person. Believe what you want.

• Well I will thank you.

What Guys Said 1

• poop, can't go wrong with it.

0|1
    0|0
    • the poop thing was just a question to make fun of the idiots by the way that ask something like he is staring at me-does he like me ehhh they don't know that? Go jump off a bridge lol