Guy Randomly Adding Me?

I'm talking about on here, I don't add anyone because of all the creepers but, Why do guys just randomly try and add me?

Its bever any grls either...So I just want to know what's up

And it is a lot to I have gotten at least 10 in the past to weeks...

Most Helpful Girl

• They are probably creepers :) but some are nice..if you're checking them out first then that's the first step..if they have 50 new all female friends with just no blue(males) at all then there really is no point.

I added everyone in the beginning but I'm looking into people more now.

And your picture too, you're pretty and..it's an actual girl face :) some of the creeps on here probably just broke into a sweat

What Guys Said 5

• Probably some guys just interested in hitting on you because you have a cute picture posted. douches will be douches.

• Girls also randomly add me here too. I check their profile before accepting or declining it, but I usually accept. Most of them never even chat or do anything else with me. So... I don't know why.

• I add people when I like their answers and they seem cool. Maybe you've given some good answers lately?

• Just be glad people want to add u. Next time don't show your face.

• Take your pic off or put it on your profile and make it private so only friends can see you. the pic makes guys want to talk to you more

• Its not even a good picture though why would a bad pic make them want to talk to me

• 1. you look cute no matter how bad you think the pic is

2. you are young

3. guys are horny and tend to think with their penis'

What Girls Said 7

• Not sure but it happens to me too. Personally idgaf, I'll probably use this site less and less until I stop using it soon enough anyway. I get guys adding me all the time, and IMing me. I assume they just want to meet girls.

• I think its more strange when the guy just made an account

• I get added and just look at my avatar

• Simply because you are a girl and they simply are looking for someone to cyber with, many are like that.

• Maybe he liked your answer or question

• I think it is also weird. I first check their profiles before I add them and also if it is private then more than likely I won't add you. If a guy has like 50 and so on just female friends and their are no blue then I don't even really bother. This is not a dating site.

• Because you're a blue eyed blond.