What do you like about GaG?

I like reading female responses to poor situations. Usually they are very sweet and consoling, whereas my comments are usually cold and ruthless. They make me go awwwwwwwww...

You?

Most Helpful Girl

• Hey there ruthless! :)

It has been almost a year and a half for me on GAG and honestly it has been one of the best things that happened to me. There are many reasons I love this site like:

1- I have made a lot of great friends that I don't consider them to be just "online buddies". They know how much I love them and how much I care. I am happy to have them in my life. They have been very supportive, loving and caring. I really appreciate it.

2- I ditched the jerk! :D I was in an abusive relationship and GAG was a real eye-opener for me. Many GAGers supported me through the good and bad days in my relationship. My good friends here never gave up on me. If I hadn't come across this site, I would have still been with Mr. jerk. Leaving him was such a huge thing. It saved my life as it has been great since I took this important and tough decision. I appreciate all the kind support I received here. :)

3- I love to interact with people coming from different cultures, countries and ethnicities. GAG allows this to happen. Several people here are intelligent, insightful and amazing. :)

4- GAG allows you to share your life experiences with others. I hope people wouldn't suffer or go through what I had to deal with. I give the best advice I have and I hope I could help.

To all who see nothing but negative things on GAG, I suggest that you talk to others and to give the best advice you have. You never know...you might change others' lives for the better...as some here have done to me. :)

What Girls Said 10

• I like soliciting underaged girls over meebo and making very, very long answers full of anecdotes that no one anywhere else in the world will listen to.

• The crazy questions, crazier answers, and craziest people.

:)

people here are mostly chill on the Q and A circuit..on the meebo circuit it can get scary o.O but the good out weight the bad

• i love how everyone is so kind and caring. how nobody gets judged or looked at badly. we all can be so open and honest about everything in life on gag.

• How honest people are on here.

• the different personalities you run across.

• the trolls, they make me giggle

• Your unique unexpected answers.

• hmm you can say that but not really.

• We'll see.

• ...people actually tell me I'm attractive on here...

• You're capable of that? haha

I like the way people respond here... including you, it's a nice mix.

• how ''truthful'' people are around here.

What Guys Said 8

• I like that there a people that genuinely care about others problems and are willing to help them out and give good advice.

• hmm I like when you innocent question gets deleted and you are like what ther f*** was that about? I like how people who talk sh*t the most are anonymous lol and I like that I can come home from work and just relax by answering questions and maybe even help them.

• Uh...trolls that try hard.

• the socialising that goes on

• hearing other peoples opinions

• besides soliciting underage girls over meebo?

I guess just getting different opinions on things, and what you said was right, girls are too sweet huh