How did you come up with your GAG name?

For instance my first name is not Stewart. Stewart=Stu, Stu+dent=Student. Up until recently I was a student.

Most Helpful Girl

• I was once part of a small community forum for video game nerds (so small that pretty much all the users knew each other). My username was SnowAngel and occasionally, someone would make a typo and call me "Snowangle." And because I was 15 at the time and thought I was funny, I would always reply, "Snow doesn't have angles." It kinda became a joke after that to call me Snowangle. =P

What Girls Said 7

• For my first question, I thought it was relevant that I was Catholic and a virgin. I decided to ask the question anonymously, so the whole thing turned out to be pointless.

I got my name from "Only the Good Die Young." "Come out, Virginia, don't make me wait. You Catholic girls start much too late. Oh, but sooner or later it comes down to fate: I might as well be the one."

• link <-These guys put me up to it.

And the "2" is because sourpatchchik died in a fatal account deletion from mods some time long long ago.

• Someone told him he thought I was "electromagnetic"

Didn't know what it meant but it sounded sexy so I use it for everything

• I wanted something simple and short and I didn't want to think about it too much. I didn't want it to read too feminine or too masculine. I didn't want it to be personal. I chose the first random thing that popped into my head and it wasn't taken. Score.

• I love the show Friends:D

• lol I like your explanation.

mine is a type o negative song

• Carrie is my name, the 123 has no significance.

What Guys Said 4

• I am from Russia, and "sovetskii" is how you say "soviet" in Russian. I also play ice hockey, and my jersey number is 13. Put the two together, and you get: sovetskii13.

• I may be because, I, from time to time visit the great country of Hyrule...

• It's just something different from what I've used, or been using. The other one just got old.

• My real first name + my birth year. Not very creative, I know.