Did anybody else enjoy listening to all of the voices on the featured question

I know I did. Just to be able to hear people from all over the world say things, that you never really get to hear because of distance. I just thought it was neat :)

Most Helpful Girl

• I never thought about it that way, but you're right, it is pretty cool. They're all voices that you'd never get to hear under normal circumstances.

I like being able to put a voice to a name (or better, a face), so I usually go through and listen to the people whose names I recognize.

What Girls Said 2

• I listened to some not all. Posted my only only to rediscover that Americans/canadians really like British accents. <--- and this fact is pretty much the same in reverse.

• Now if we could just stop getting people to hate each others countries. I've seen so much hate on the U.S. yet I love England and Canada. If it weren't for England, Canada and the U.S. wouldn't exist

• Yes, of course. It's nice to place a voice to users. Some people have pretty awesome voices like dantemustdie(Irish) & livi(cute)

& apparently I have an accent but life must go on -_-

What Guys Said 3

• I thought it was an incredible idea, and I'm really glad it took off the way it did. I loved all the accents I heard different from my own.

• Listening to everyone else's voice yes, but my own, never. That's always been my single biggest insecurity, I should say.

• Alot of people I wanted to her didn't answer it so not really.

• You should've asked them to record their voices then :p