Where did all the cool people from gag go?

the last time I was on here was last August or September. I was studying abroad and the internet sucked. I couldn't even load web pages.

i've been back a few days and everyone's gone! here's who I'm looking for:

shaun

snackyg

evangelina

karkingjack

tigerrose

enchanted

dom

nerdyberdy

voltaire

yagurlnira

queenofpeen

sweetface

where is everybody?!?!?!?!?!?! :'(

0|0
6|8

Most Helpful Guy

• shaun - Banned

snackyg - He left to try and better his life.

evangelina - Changed her name, but she's still active

karkingjack- Banned, but he made a new account. He's till active.

tigerrose - He left.

enchanted - She's still here.

dom - He got banned, but made a new account. Not all that active anymore, though.

nerdyberdy - I'm not sure about this one.

voltaire - He left.

yagurlnira - Banned, but she made a new account.

queenofpeen - She left.

sweetface - She left as well, but I think she made a new account. Regardless, if the account in suspect really is her, she's not all that active anymore.

So yeah, a lot of people either got banned, or got bored of GaG.

3|0
    0|0
    • what did the "banned" individuals do? offend someone?

• Show All
    • Shaun I think said something offensive to another user. KKJ posted a troll question on a topic that the admins didn't take too kindly to. I still have no idea why dom and yagurlnira were banned, though.

• Dom, he'd received multiple warnings I believe for "troll posts"(funny questions or questions involving chatting) & after you violate a final warning they ban you.

yagurlnira, I don't think anybody knows what she was banned for

Shaun, he was point gaming girlsaskguys & trolling & he was stalking and harassing a user on here simply because he disliked her.

karkingjack, he violated a final warning by asking a question about sex with a kid or something

What Guys Said 7

• Usually if you ask around enough you can get everyones email or something, seldom do those who disappear leave no smoke, right?

0|0
    0|0
  • Most of us are just under different names and barely come on anymore. I am none of those people but would like to believe I am still pretty awesome lol.

0|0
    0|0
  • Some of those were a**holes. Good riddance.

0|1
    0|1
  • Message me...

0|0
    0|0
  • Seems like Misbeahave1 enchanted rockyhorror peacelovecouture evangelina treecantcatchfire are all the same troll at times

0|1
    0|1
  • 1st of all half or more of those people are still here. Two or 3 of the people you listed were trolls or really nasty to so many people they opened a new account to start over but keep on hating the same people lie weirdos. In fact I now see on your list one girl that is actually 2 or 3 accounts. I miss Shaun and I miss snackg and sweetface had to leave because I am sure at least 100 other guys saw her vagina. She sure liked to send pics of that

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm still here.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 6

• Enchanted is still around, but doesn't come on much. Jack is also around but under a different name. Evangelina I believe is also still a member under a different username. As for the rest of them I'm not really sure. A lot of great members have left in the past year. Hell, I was gone for a good while until coming back. But the site isn't what it used to be. Not as much happens anymore.

0|1
    0|0
  • I ate them all :'( I apologize, I was just so hungry and they were all idly sitting in front of their computers!

1|1
    0|0
  • shaun-banned for trolling & harassing/stalking a user

snackg-left

evangelina-Hola, como estas?

karkingjack-he's off being awesome somewhere

tigerrose-he left

enchanted-still here just not as active

dom-off chillin with the other pandas

nerdyberdy-I liked her, but she left

voltaire-I found that dude hilarious, but he left

yagurlnira-she's living on Drury lane

queenofpeen-I found out she left a while back when I was gonna give her BA for a question she answered. she didn't tell anyone, so I assume she got bored

sweetface-I thought she had a new account but I'm 100% sure. I know she left but dunno

Keep in mind, I think many of the users who appear not as active simply answer anonymously more often than they do unanonymous. But some just got bored or were banned and never came back

0|2
    0|0
  • Darth Vader got to them.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't know, I've only been on here for about 2 weeks.

0|1
    0|0
    • lol..it's OK..I see great potential! If you need a history lesson...there are still several that can help you...

• Who's karkingjack now? I love him!

0|1
    0|1