Has GaG given you advice that has turned out to really work for you?

Just a curiosity... I don't usually come here for advice as much as I do just to socialize a bit.

HEY EVERYONE.

• Yes.
  • No.

Most Helpful Guy

• forgive me, but I'm about to brag the f*** out right hur.

this girl wanted to cheat on her guy with her mechanic.

she didn't want to you know, but she was so tempted.

so I found a vid of this guy letting his girl get f***ed in front of him for money and showed it to her.

i told her that is what she'd be doing to him if she cheated.

and I told her to imagine it was him cheating on her, and loving sex with that other girl way more than with her.

and that that's how he would feel.

and hey guess what, she didn't cheat, she thanked me very much and it was all good.

i'm a f***in hero ninja.

What Girls Said 13

• That is the beauty of GAG. You get advice but then you still have the choice on which advice to take or to not take it at all. Unlike friends and family who will see whether you take their advice and get butt hurt if you don't, we are not going to checkup on you. I feel certain I have helped many people since being on here, even if they weren't able to enact my advice right away. At least you give someone ideas they can consider until they are ready to follow through.

• Not in the direct question asking sense. More of learning not to let "trolling" bother me. I have accepted that some people have no lives and will dedicate it to trying to put down mine...or others.

So I am voting "yes" just for that.

• Nah, I just come to socialize like yourself! I think that people post q's but don't ever actually take the advice, unless it is what they want to hear. -in my case at least :)

• YES, it definitely has helped me! :)

• I'm here to give advice. As for my boyfriend's advices, it's been pretty useful.

• Yes.I have received excellent advice here.Some users are very insightful.

• sometimes for advice

and hey (:

• No GaG hasn't been useful to me when I had a situation.

But as far as general knowledge about the opposite gender, yes it has been useful. There are a few people I talk to but when I feel like socializing I usually just call a friend haha

• yes

• Not really advice... but some guys opinions on a question I asked made me feel a lot better.

• Yes, small real boobs are better than large fake ones.

Yes, shyness is attractive.

Blondes aren't better than brunettes or vice versa.

Not all guys are a-holes.

Etc.

• Well I liked that all of the guys who answered my question thought it was wrong to abuse a girl. I've heard different in the past.

• How could it ever be okay? Whoever told you it was is a psychopath.

• I don't really need advice but I like to give it :3

HIIII!

• I take all the advice here with a grain of salt. I put my own opinion with all the advice I get and see what I think works, which is usually the best. It isn't the best to just blindly follow what other people say.

• Yeah I've taken it and has worked out well..

What Guys Said 14

• Haven't gotten a lot of good use from the site yet, but I could. I've been able to give plenty of good advice, and been thanked for it. So I guess it's not a total loss being here. Maybe I just ask too esoteric of questions.

• Yes. I am mostly here to answer questions, but I did end up asking a few questions, and was happy with some of the answers.

• Rather than read articles written by one guru on relationships and such, this website has a collective of opinions from people with many levels of experience and stories.

I'm a social animal and have been through my shares of dating, relationships, learning about people and myself so I figured I might as well try my best and help girls understand men more and guys build confidence. I believe in karma, if I help more people, then life will give me my dream girl! One can hope. :D

• i haven't asked for advice, I've asked general questions and questions about ppl, I would never ask anyone advice on here because they don't know you and they don't know what's going on so how can they possibly help, id ask a friend who knows me better? By the way I'm guilty of chit chating on here too.

• I've been told I can give good advice and I have had others give me really good answers to my questions too. so yes and yes.

• Not actually being in a relationship, I can say I know a bit more about how to start one.

Thanks GaG.

• SOOO much. Some of the older users that left us used to really be helpful. Now most answers I get are kinda just judgmental and shallow attempts. Anyway definitely has helped me with dating, as well as improving my sex life.

• I've learned a lot about women and the relationship dynamic from hearing what people have to say on here. I asked a question here about a situation, and it did help.

• Got only 2-3 usefull advices from some guy named Bassman, but I'm here to learn more about woman.

• Thank you Galvanized for the compliment. Glad I helped a little.

• I took the advice of a former friend and used it to my advantage. Whether or not others have used what advice I've given them, I'm not sure. Given up on that.

• oh absolutely

• no mostly people just give their opinions

• yes & No.

• Nope.