Do you judge GAG questions on a person's gender?

I feel like some of my more emotional questions would be taken better and answered better if I were a girl, I relate more girls what can I say

Most Helpful Girl

• well I'm not going to tell a guy that he might have PMS if he asks about being moody,but for emotional questions-i treat them equally.

What Girls Said 4

• No.

• Shouldn't judge anyone

• Not really...

• No way. Gender should never be a factor. People with good character know that. :)

What Guys Said 4

• Girls get a lot more answers and get best answers at a much higher rate. think it's because most guys here think this is a dating site even tough it's not..and of course the girls stick together and nearly always side with another girl versus a guy, on almost any question.

• Absolutely. I have had asked at least 20 questions simultaneously with a female asking the same question. The 1st time I did this experiment there was a female that went on the girls question (1st answerer) rated it 5 stars, answered it seriously then added a comment 3 minutes later that said some troll (me) was stealing her question even though mine was posted 2 minutes earlier. I can give you links if you liek because the results are unreal. The questions asked by the male were ALWAYS rated lower and even though the questions were the same the females AND the males were more curt, nasty, unsympathetic, and even cruel to the male QA (which was me). If you like update your asnser and do the same experment. Have one male and one female ask a redundant annoying type question and see the different responses. You will be shocked.

• Not at all. Trying to help indifferently.

• When it involves butthurt, yes. It's useful in determining the origin of the butthurt.