Do you like to chat with randoms GAG?

Do people on GAG like to receive IMs from others on the site? Do others send a lot/receive a lot of messages?

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes and No. I like to chat with a "normal" person..a sane, full cognitive functioning gal or guy. But I have to be honest if it's a person I don't know my stomach instantly does drop..but it's happened before and I was quickly proven that my fears were wrong when the person turned out to be really nice :)

• haha, curiously how did you find this question after 8 days :p?

• haha, I am going to try that

• club size-2

now it's a pair whoop whoop

What Girls Said 9

• Nah I actually hate that. I it confuses me and I type the wrong things in the wrong i.m. I don't like the meebo crap like I used to.

• Meh, sure... do you like socks?

• Yeaa sometimes, its fun to talk with new people. keeps things interesting and cool :)

• No, I always sign off chat to avoid this

• I rarely ever receive messages, but the few that I have are just from a few guys. They never tend to talk about anything, I'd be better describing them off as boring aha but that's just my opinion

• Once in awhile I'll chat with somebody.

• I hate it so much that I'm not adding any friends.

Yeah, people do send a lot of IMs.

• no I hate that chat thing.

i wish there was a setting where you can prevent it from signing in automatically.

i only come on this site to help people and possibly get some insight for myself. not to chat.

the message thing is OK. I can answer when I want to and stuff.

but yeah. I do hate that chat thing. I hate having to sign off of it right after logging in.

• Yeah from time to time..

What Guys Said 1

• Not really. I've had one user say 'hi' over meebo and just as quickly dissapear. And sometimes I'll get random messages from guys claiming to be girls or something idiotic. After that, I set my apparently troublesome profile to private and that stopped.