Has anyone ever met somebody in person from GAG?

Hey all, just curious have any of you ever met someone in person from this website? Why did you decide to meet? Did you become good friends? Did you meet to date them? Thanks!

Most Helpful Guy

• Nope. It would be nice if it worked out that way, so we have common ground to build on.

And if a girl liked me for the crap I post on here, that would make getting along even easier.

But unfortunately good situations don't just pan out like that. A lot of luck is involved and the timing has to be right.

What Girls Said 3

• While Rockwall is small...it's not that small and Dallas is pretty big, so I've never run into anyone nor have I intentionally met anyone.

But there are people on here who've met & ended up dating or have become great friends

• I'm meeting someone on here in 4 weeks. xD

I'm pretty stoked about that.

• Nope :(. I'm going to in two years, fingers crossed :D

What Guys Said 6

• This site is entirely populated by 12 fat, old child molestors who pick their noses with one hand and typing with the other, while trying to keep straight which phony user-name they're representing at the moment

• Yeah, I did a week or so ago. We're both married, so it wasn't a date, but we had dinner - I happened to be in their city.

It was cool to meet them.

There are GaG members who live in my city, we should meet up some time or something.

• Nope. Don't really care anyway. I am not looking for a date or anything.

• I've seen a couple of face who are on here in real life. I don't know them though. I just remember their face. I'm suppose to meet a few people this summer and hang out for a few days. Have to work out the details though. =P

• Nobody at all, a lot of people here be on some flakely sh*t with me.

• I would love to meet a few people on here, but they are far away from me sadly :(