How has GaG helped you grow as a person? Or has it?

I think this is a great website to help decipher the mysteries of the opposite gender. So how has it been useful to u?

I will start. This is not my first account and had a few before. Been here about a year. What it has helped me learn? Well my first question was about asking out a girl when you have a black eye, so not exactly the typical question.

link

so one thing it has thought me is that being a fool and fighting is not cool but at least it is sexy ;)

Also taught me most women are just like us, they are totally lost and sometimes a lot of sh*t that could have been is just lost due to both people not having the balls to open up and show that they care. So another thing it has taught me is to just not think to much and act, if you it doesn't work out then it wasn't meant to be but at least you tried right? This approach has proved to be very fruitful in helping me be more successful romantically.

Finally this one is a bit personal. But certain really open minded individuals shared with me A LOT about how to please the opposite gender in bed. It is insane the information you can get if you just ask the right person, my performance with my partners now is just insane!

Anyway there you go guys, who wants to share what they have learned?

Most Helpful Girl

• I guess I have grown as a person, of course I joined the site a couple years ago and was a naive kid. I still am, however, looking at my questions, they have more depth and are actual questions, when before, my questions seemed to just be questions where I overthought things and they were just to ask questions. I love this site because if I need advice about relationships, I come here. Most people don't like to hear about other people's relationship issues, only talk about theirs so since people here are listening and give advice, I'd rather ask the people on here rather than my friends or family (they often don't know what advice to give me anyways).

However, the advice given is often still difficult for me to take and use in real life and I go back to my old habits and ways. It's always easier said than done. So, in some ways it has helped me grow as a person (by viewing situations from a different perspective) but in other ways, I'm still the same (actually don't use advice given as it's difficult to transfer from here to the real world).

What Girls Said 5

• I never really used this site for 'advice' cause I was pretty young when I signed up initially(about 14/15 or so) and I really didn't expect to use it much.

But, no. I've learned to take what's said on here with a grain of salt, just because of the ridiculous advice and preferences on here. They typically do not reflect real life & my personal life has been the complete opposite of what guys on here say, so I personally have gained nothing but chuckles from this site.

It's a pass time site to me & I know how to piss people off on here and what rubs them wrong, which is funny sometimes. Sometimes my friends tell me what to say just to ignite sh*t and it works.

I guess I can say it helped me learn that while it may appear sites such as these introduce different walks of life and perspectives, it's not really true. Once you get familiar with a community, you see the same trains of thought going on and how different people on the net aren't from one another.

• in some cases it's helped me gain a lot of perspective on things, in other cases it's been destructive, with complete strangers giving me terrible advice on things they don't know enough about.

• I agree with aft18

• Yes I have learned a fair amount about guys.

• youre hot.

What Guys Said 3

• I've grown one inch since my last visit.

• just learned about what women love

• it's made me realize that most girls are insecure as hell and always look for a reason not to do anything.

meanwhile, most guys are huge white knights who would give their pinky fingers to have sex