Have you ever found an artist attractive solely because of their singing voice?

I certainly found a couple of ladies amazingly attractive because of their singing. They're not so bad looking but I think their voices just push them over into sexiness. Here's a couple of ladies with absolutely amazing voices.

link

link Recommended by a former GAG user or I'm not sure if she's still on here.

link

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 7

• Hmm not just because I like but it makes attraction much stronger.

Julie London is very beautiful btu her voice is so sultry

Josh Groban is handsome but ah that vioce, he could not be attractive and still get ladies to flock to him

But I have a story that comes pretty close.

I used to have an icon pic up of Till Lindemann, the lead singer from Rammstein, the first song I ever watched with a video of their's was Ich Tu Dir Weh and ugh I feel in love..then Reise Reise and nearly died..all those deep rolling r's and lol so awesome

link

link Oh dear he is so manly ^.^

• Sorry to tell you this but Till has such a beautiful girlfriend :D

• Awww that makes me so happy, and lol my friends general reactions...it's the norm now

and Regina's song was really good along with the video

• Yeah, I don't think the first song was too bad. I didn't really like the second one too much but not everybody is going to like each others music.

Yeah, I like it. I think her voice is amazing.

• Actually, oddly enough, I can't think of any singers that I find really attractive. Don't get me wrong, I love voices. It has even happened a few times where I'll find a guy more attractive after hearing his speaking voice. It never happens with singers, though. I have no idea why...

• Yep!

1. link

2. link

• Well those guys are already pretty attractive, so are you attracted to their voices if you didn't know what their faces looked like?

• No, it is funny/sad, but I don't want to talk about it.

• Well you disappoint me again. :( I'm kidding. I didn't have any expectations. lol

• Steven Tyler link

Lloyd Polite link

Mario link

Now I think Lloyd and Mario are attractive even without the voice.

• I love Regina Spektor.

anyway, yeah.

• She's pretty great and her voice is amazing. I forgot the username of that user who told me too look up her songs.

• Andrew van Wyngarden (MGMT)

I only liked his voice but then I started to like him too :D

• John Legend link :)

and yes, I love regina :)!

• Wow, it seems that I was one of the only people on GAG that didn't know of Regina until that user told me too look her up. I forget her name, I think it was Aphro-something.

• HAHAHA lmao but yes, he makes me melt :)

• That's a pretty good song too.

What Guys Said 4

• Yay Regina! Also, fun fact, I watched that Florence video 15 minutes ago when I was having a mini-Florence-marathon :)

Anyways... link I still find her attractive, but her voice makes her 3x more attractive because I like it so much.

Also anyone who can sing good live becomes 10x more attractive in my eyes.

• Awesome, high five for liking Regina too and watching that Florence video. ha ha That girl has a pretty good voice, I like it. Of course all singers have good voices but I like the voices to be a bit unique, if that makes sense. That lady had a pretty nice and bit unique voice, the one in your link.

• haha. It was understandable so it wasn't that bad.

• Alright, as long as it was understandable.

• Hayley Williams.

Her voice is pleasant and her energy and positivity makes her too cute to ignore.

link

• Wow, I was honestly going to post one of her videos too but I forgot. :\ Her voice is extremely attractive, I fell in love when I heard her voice on Misery Business.

• Most of us remember that fateful summer of 2007...

• Haha Yes we do.

• Sure I like a little humming bird that can sing. Pretty much any girl that is creative and artistic I can relate to in some way. =)

• Who's the hummingbird? lol

• let me rephrase that... I "would" like a little humming bird that can sing. =P But if she can play the piano, or paint a dream, or anything else that really shows me who she is, then that's a good thing.

• I agree, I think most artistic girls are also really hot.

• yeah, Ellie Goulding is very sexy to me. and a lot of it is due to her voice, I really like it.

i think that's it tho.