On GAG, which section excites you when you get an orange "New" against the word?

I have not see that happen to every section yet in my case, but I love it when the "Message" shows a new against it. Friends should be the same but I have had some unsolicited "I want to be your life partner forever" kind of friend requests, typically from Africa or Russia. SO I just ignore them

• Questions / Answers
    86% (19)67% (6)81% (25)Vote
  • Stories / Reality Check
    0% (0)0% (0)0% (0)Vote
  • Wall
    0% (0)0% (0)0% (0)Vote
  • Friends
    5% (1)0% (0)3% (1)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
I am excited to see such a good response to this question. Thank you all for taling the time to add comments. After I had ceeated the question, I had started wishing I had separated one into 2 options. The 5 opton limit messed with my thinking. :( and of course, people started saying "answer".

0|0
7|8

Most Helpful Guy

• Questions

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 7

• answers.

i don't post many questions.

and if I do, I realize later that I don't care much about the answers. my questions don't matter to me very much. :/

0|0
    0|0
  • Answers! I don't know why. It justs makes me happy. =D

0|1
    0|0
  • Hmm answers or wall for me (:

0|0
    0|0
  • Messages has to be my favorite by far, unless I really want something answered or the message is from someone pulling the I'll be forever alone, feel sorry for me junk.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like them on 'Answer' most xD

0|0
    0|0
  • Questions for sure.

0|0
    0|0
  • Questions because usually when I see it next to my answers it's people being dumb.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 7

• A should be 2 answers. I enjoy seeing "new" next to my answers a little more than "new" to my questions but only by like 55% vs 45%

0|0
    0|0
  • It used to be messages.

0|0
    0|0
  • Answers, Messages and Wall

0|0
    0|0
  • Answers

0|0
    0|0
  • answers because I like to see what people think of my answer and how many thumbs up/down I get

0|0
    0|0
  • Messages/friends.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd say messages

0|0
    0|0