How did it all start at GAG?

How did you find out about GAG? Did someone refer it to you?

Most Helpful Guy

• saw something bad happen one night. could not sleep after. looking for answers or something. a few search words and landed here. still a haunting sort of night though.

What Guys Said 5

• I couldn't even tell you I wanted to, it doesn't seem like I remember. But I'm sure it was some type of search engine.

• no idea.

now I'm just helping people

• i was searching about "girls ask ..." on google and found GAG :D

• Asked a question on Google. Found site

• i was looking for some new hot bitches to internet date and this came up... bingo!

What Girls Said 5

• I was just googling around on the Internet, reading posts and everything, one thing led to another and then I found GaG, I came into a question and I saw you could answer so I did, sadly I couldn't because I wasn't a member, so, in the beginning I just settled with reading all the things, but I wanted to answer some of them, so I ended up creating an account :)

• No... I was randomly on google searching and then in the results the GAG site came up.. that's how I found out about it.

• I was looking for similar questions regarding my ex, then this site came up a few times. It looked interesting so I made an account.

• I googled something and kept ending up here.

• No I just typed in on yahoo.."signs that he likes you" and suprice I was here.

• Same thing, well pretty much!