Do you ever look through the GAG questions wondering if someone you know for real wrote it?

As you scroll do you read on thinking, "what if that was so-and-so writing that" or wondering if anyone you know in person has asked a question here?

Do you ever wonder if someone has asked a question about an interaction with you?

0|0
7|8

Most Helpful Guy

• One time I seriously thought my ex-girlfriend's new boyfriend was asking a question about her once, one time. I was giving him a proper 'I WAZ 'ER FIRST' routine and the guy was just going like, 'What the hell?'.

1|0
    0|0
    • Hahaha, thanks for Best Answer. Actually, a while ago I met a girl from my school using this website, but I didn't know her.

What Guys Said 7

• I have relatives ad friends on here and I KNOW they write questions and answers based on what transpired between us!

0|0
    0|0
  • I see some situations that are eriely similar to friends, or people I know...so it could be them! You never know...

0|0
    0|0
  • Eh, maybe once or twice but not too often.

0|0
    0|0
  • No because the chances of that actually occuring is not statistically significant.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope because nobody I know in real life is on here, nor would I care.

0|0
    0|0
  • The world is too big, and this website too small, for that to actually happen.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope. Never seen anyone from my state on here even yet.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 7

• yeah. there's a lot of people on here who don't post pictures.

hopefully they're not people I know.

well, its not like I ever post anything embarrassing.

but I guess its just the fact that I'm on here is a bit embarrassing. haha

1|0
    0|0
  • I actually notice that pretty often and it's kinda weird but I doubt that it is likely. I guess lots of people are in very similar situations as me or something.

1|0
    0|0
  • haha yes! I've actually talked to people who goes to the same university as me and knows the same people as me.

1|0
    0|0
  • No.. link

1|0
    0|0
  • no and I don't care if I actually knew someone

0|0
    0|0
  • Yup :P but that's usually dismissed quite quickly.

I know for a fact that someone has.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes it happens often :P

0|0
    0|0