Why don't some people change their profile pics from the generic ones GAG provides you?

I can understand not wanting to put pics of yourself on here, but maybe at least something other than the lips or the DJ guy or the other pics GAG gives you.

Why don't they change them to something else?

Taster and Debipie I'm looking at you two :P
Follow this mans example!

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 11

• Can't be assed changing it plus too many creeps on the internet, if they wanna talk to me it should be for my heart not what I look like and these days people are too shallow. Sites I do have my pic up on it's just useless trying to get people to see me for more as all they do is focus on what I look like and trying to explain myself is like trying to explain to a beaver not to bite wood lol.

• I can't understand too.

Maybe they don't have pictures. Or maybe they don't see a point from changing it, it doesn't matter too much~ xD

Also, sometimes the picture you choose tells something about your personality, maybe they don't like to give people on the internet a hint about themselves.

• Lol yeah sometimes I think about it too but maybe they are comfortable with those profile pic? Eh I don't know but I never use it permanently.Even if I didn't put my own pic still I might use some other pics.

• Because I don't want to.

Because you're not the boss of me.

Because I have better things to do than put little cartoon characters up to represent myself.

It is not my job to make you happy. Nor do I want to.

Need I go on? Or will that clog up your boy little mind?

• I dunno, too lazy?

• I have no idea. I feel a strange force with these ones.

• most of the time I shouldn't even be on here in the first place, I should be studying/researching/ working etc... so I can't really justify changing it I guess

• Same here.

Its not much work to change your pic. Those gag pictures are so ugly :D

• Cause for some kinda reason it won't let me do it on my iPad :/

• The generic ones are there specifically to offer an icon option people don't have to fuss with. What makes people pick the non-generic ones is a little more intriguing -- some of the self-chosen ones are doozies!

• I like yours.

• Thanks, lol. I think these two guys are just teasing each other on the site, though, lol.

• the lips somehow go with my username

What Guys Said 7

• I just don't see the point. This isn't really a social site for me, just a place I like to dole out advice when I think I have something to offer. That being the case, it's never even occurred to me to personalize it.

• It beats me.

• they may feel it's more suitable for them

• I originally didn't at first. But after sometime, it just grew far too old far too fast. So I chose my own.

• I especially hate the one with the afro hair girl.

• some people are lazy :P

• Again with the lazy! I work 60+ hours a week & you think I should care about a 1" pix? That's crazy talk! And I know crazy.

• Bc I'm here to discuss and couldn't care less about my profile pic or others' profile pic. But I've no pb understanding that others might think differently.