Do you block people who make you feel uncomfortable?

For instance, with me, there's a user on here who messages me somewhat often. Not an everyday type of thing, but, on a regular basis to where I feel uncomfortable. It's just the things said in the message and how the person comes at me. I've never had a problem-problem with the person, like harassment, but...it's just uncomfortable and I don't like it :P I don't want to block because like I said I've never experienced harassment, but, it's been happening since I was even underage :/

I won't say who, although I've mentioned it to another user.

Y'all?

Most Helpful Guy

• Women block men more than men block women...the ones I don't like are the ones that attack you anonymous and they have blocked you to where you can't respond to them on your own response or question

What Guys Said 9

• so far I've only blocked for message spamming (very annoying) and being blocked first, never had any other reason to block...yet lol.

• wasn't uncomfortable, they were just kind of annoying so I blocked her. I forget the little instant chat thing comes up sometimes and when I realized it I saw where she had spammed the eff out of me Lol

• Nah, but lately I've been MUCH more open to blocking people in an attempt to at least avoid the annoying crap on here and not delete my account.

Tell the person to stop or that what they do is making you uncomfortable. They won't come at you, bro

• Why not just confront him and tell him he's being too forwards?

• I've been blocked by a user simply because the answer I gave her wasn't good enough apparently. It's crazy.

• I don't even add people anymore. I just add them and we never message.

• Happens sometimes

• I was thinking about blocking you lol

• I don't block them, but I do think it's weird when I get hit on by young girls. I just stay polite, but won't take the bait.

What Girls Said 8

• I haven't done that on here but I have done that on Facebook. I guy who used to like me would send me messages every day asking how I was. I got sick of it so I blocked him.

• I'd block him. I don't block people who make me uncomfortable; I block those who piss me off. If you disrespect me, that pisses me off. You get blocked without warning.

• Err yeah this happens to me quite often.

• Have you to told him (I assume it's a guy) to stop? If so then go right ahead & block away.

• I don't usually block people right off the bat though but I will do it if necessary. There's a guy old here (I won't say his name) that used to harass me on my answers about shaving my pubic hair (sorry if TMI). on top of that, he's in his 50's & I'm only 19. O_O

• I think I know who you're talking about haha

Won't say names, but I gotcha

• Yes, I have.

After, even I tell them kindly to stop and they continue to do so. BLOCKED.

• Just don't reply to the messages?

• I haven't blocked anyone, but there is one person on here that can't take a hint. That is why I'm answering this question anonymously.

• I suppose if you don't like the way they talk to you, you could try telling them that, and if they still persist, or even get offended by you asking them not to talk to you that way, you should definitely block'em.

I used to hate having to block people, felt so mean to do it, but they forced me to.