Do you often "thumbs down" responses from people on this site?

If so, what are your reasons, if there are reasons.. If not, why not?

Most Helpful Girl

• I generally thumb up everyone who answers my questions, unless they completely miss the point, troll or are just dumbasses. Lately I've been lazy about it, but if they've taken the time to answer I appreciate it so I thumb them up :P

I typically don't thumbs down. You have to say something real st00pid to get thumbed down. But I do thumb up, cause some people say funny sh*t. Like Palek or Camilus...ridiculous stuff they say

I also don't rate questions UNLESS I'm unsure if they've blocked me or not. I rate to save myself the hassle of answering only for me to be told "You have been blocked by this user."

What Guys Said 9

• No...I don't really upvote either. I'm lazy I guess

• if they're stupid or just wanna be debbie downers/haters then ya. and by stupid I mean when a person asks a question and they reply " I don't know" or "i don't have one" stuff like that, it pisses me off. THEN WHY ASNWER!?!?

• Usually anyone that contributes to "men are pigs" deserves an little arrow down in my opinion. But other than that I use the system what it's for: like and dislike. But I give a +1 where it's deserved :)

• If I do, I only give thumbs up. If I were to give thumbs down, I would be doing that to 50% of the comments here. Everybody's most welcome to thumbs down this comment of mine. :)

• I don't do it too often. I do it whenever I remember to or remember to thumb them up.

• Anything negative about Obama seems to be down voted.

• If it is factually wrong or too liberal I thumbs down it.

• I thumbs down every answer I see. It's the funnest part of being on here.

• Yeah, well take that thumb down.

• You fools will regret when I release the kraken on you >:D

• Hey QA, please alert these losers that I have downvoted them all. Why? Because I can muahahaha

• I almost never thumbs up or down. Usually I just don't care enough about the response to do it. If it makes me laugh I'll give a rare +1

What Girls Said 8

• If it's a stupid or offensive answer then yes, but only occasionally. I hate when those imaginary wars start where people thumbs down an answer and then someone thumbs it up the make it seem better. That happens so much to me and I honestly don't understand why.

• Not often unless they very rude and ignorant .

• If it offends me, yes. but usually no...

• I up vote much more then I down vote.. it's nice to know people agree with your answer/know where your coming from. For me to down vote someone I have to completely disagree with their answer or it has to be rude.

• if its racist or sexiest than yes I will otherwise I won't give anything

• I do sometimes when I disagree with the QA. And once a girl asked "Is it a good thing when my crush smiles at me?" I thought it was a dumb question so I said "Nope.", as a sarcastic answer and got a bunch of thumbs down lol.

• some people are just so sensitive

• And in I usually don't thumbs down people, only if it's offensive or doesn't answer the question.

• I do it if I strongly disagree with the answerer. Or if I don't like them ;P

• I do if it's like a troll answer that's not even helpful