Do you interact differenty with moderators on this site than with other users?

are you more or less likely to friend, accept a request, answer and comment on their questions, and/or chat with someone on here that is a moderator?

Do you interact with them any differently than other users?

Most Helpful Girl

• Not really

I chat with Prof_Don, a moderator, all the time and we always argue lolol I'm always bold enough to say "You're arrogant." or "You sound like a real prick right now with all that f***ery." Just ask him :)

I'm not one of those users who's going to come here and kiss the a** of mods. It's just not my style. Plus when people make them feel like they are in a higher position where they deserve utmost respect and kindness, then it reinforces the idea in their minds that they are in a higher position where they deserve kindness and respect they have not earned. In reality, these are just people who were present enough on GAG to get special privileges. I'm not just going to give someone the utmost respect because they are called a 'GAG moderator' lol especially if I've seen them be an ass.

What Girls Said 5

• I would like to think that people didn't act differently towards me now I'm a mod. I'm still a human being and just your average GaG user. I'm no different to others and if they want to be honest with me, then they have the right too! I'm not going to report someone for having an opinion and tells me politely! Obviously, if they just insulted me, then I'd report them like any normal user would!

• Nope. I only talk to 3 mods actually. They're just like everybody else, I don't do or say anything differently..

• No...what do they do that would make someone act differently?

• He basically means do you act kinder to mods than other users so you avoid getting into trouble.

• I only recently learned how to spot a moderator, but nope, I act the same either way.

• No...but If I get on their good side they might let me off the hook ;) nah jk

What Guys Said 3

• I don't even know how to spot a moderator. So, no, I don't act any different.

• Moderators have a yellow/red bubble next to their username. :)

• No.

• Most of them no. There are 2 or 3 that I know to just stay away from as they are really vindictive and will remove all your stuff or troll you.