GAG Avatars? Anyone have a cool one?

Why have you chosen your specific Avatar? or why have you left used a stock one?

I like crazy multicolor socks, so my profile is generally a a pic of we wearing a pair of my socks.

Most Helpful Guy

• Dinosaurs with lightsabers. If my avatar were any more cool, it would crash GAG.

What Girls Said 4

• Mine is a picture of the drumset shown at the end of the music video for the song "Nightmare" by Avenged Sevenfold. I put it up as a tribute and sign of respect and appreciation for Jimmy "The Rev" Sullivan, their drummer who passed away a couple of years ago. The band is special to me because I didn't really listen to or appreciate their music until after he was gone, just because I was stubborn and judgmental when I first heard them a while back, so I try to make up for it. For a while, I admit I had a bit of an obsession with them, but it's winding down. Now I just look at pictures and listen to their music casually when such things come up on the radio, etc.

• The coolest in the land, most talented, creative guy..etc etc Freddie is awesome :)

I use to have the hottest in the land-Till..nickname TillyGoodness

my longest used ones are of musicians...Till reigning!

Till is a great singer and I appreciate the work Rammstein put out. Freddie is my idol and had to pay tribute plus it's a really nice pic :)

• Mine is a picture of fred fredburger from a cartoon I liked on cartoon network. I used to have a pic of a d***head...because I felt like one.

• I like mine. I chose it cause I thought it went well with my username, and cause I thought it was a cute pic.

What Guys Said 4

• I chose my avatar because (besides the fact that it's drawn..)

remind me of myself and how I'm usually feeling, and he's wearing

headphones, always listening to music, like myself ^-^

I don't know if it would be considered "cool" but I think

it looks good <3

• Mine is Namine and Roxas from Kingdom Hearts Two, two individuals who are actually non-existent, but are self-aware, fragments of the main characters.

I just love the dynamic of how they try so hard to exist, and yet can never be. =j

• Mine is me in cartoon version.

• I chose it because it suits me. Apathetic? Check. Evil? Check. You can just see it in his eyes. He's screwed in the head.