Why did you join GAG?

I joined it a year and a half ago approx., to answer a question that was, in retrospect, one of the stupidest questions I've ever had. But that was just cause I was naive and innocent back then and knew almost nothing about interactions with the opposite gender :P

Deleted my account cause I had no need for it anymore after about a year, then created this account for essentially no reason... I guess just to see what the site was like now.

Most Helpful Guy

• The first time I joined this site, I was getting over a psycho ex who did me wrong and made me want to take a break from women for a minute... I was just lurking as a non user reading other peoples problems realizing a lot of people had problems too. =P Then one day I saw someone asking something that I thought was serious and saw about 20 people giving her bs answers, so I said what the hell I'll give her a hand. I joined answered her question, got best answer, and a private message from her. I discussed her problem in depth over a week and helped her out.

I stayed for about 6 months or so and eventually left and went on with life... A year later I came back for a distraction, met some people on here and it became more like a place to chat, joke around, and help a few random people here and there in between daily tasks. Eventually a lot of users got annoying and I left again... Several uses emailed me and texted me by phone almost daily asking me to come back. I did under a number of different accounts trying to stay anonymous a little bit, and finaly made this account and reentered the GaGdom... This time around I don't put up with annoying users, I just block everyone that is retarded.

What Girls Said 12

• ha I joined in a time of extreme blindness...I had no idea what to do but sadly I was really stupid a year ago.

Now I'm happy I was stupid because I like this website and am glad that google sent me here..to answer all my very stupid questions from that time :)

• I joined gag a little over two years ago. I goggled a question which came up on GAG.

I decided the community seemed interesting and to join. I love giving advice and recieving it in my times of need.

• Pretty much the same for me. But I wasted way too much time on it, lol. I think I got over 10000 points even.

• I was bored, and at the time I had questions about a situation I was going through. Thought it was interesting enough, and I've always been told I'm pretty decent at giving advice, so I stayed. Been two and a half years now.

• I saw a question I really wanted to answer

• How did you see it?

• Well ha ha that's a nice way to get into GAG :). Most people did it for themselves but you did it for someone else :)

• Aww well thank you :)

• To give advice =P of course. lol.

• i was like head over heels for some guy in one of my high school classes. My senior year of high school my boy hormones switched on and I kind of lusted after him. So I sought answers for how I could get him to break up with his girlfriend lol

• "Boy hormones"? Lol, it sounds like you're saying hormones that boys have, not hormones that make you like boys :P

LOL. Nice. Did you end up making him break up with his girlfriend?

• yeah I guess but I didn't care cause I wanted him to myself haha

• Haha yeah I can kinda understand that.

• Sometimes...I wonder...Hmmm

• I was looking for answers about dating guys...I think I love GAG! haha..

• I was on a different Q&A site got bored of it, found this one and joined.

• I joined gag last year after I have some curiosities about the opposite gender,and also my personal life.

• because I needed help and advice from a stranger about the guy I loved...

• Because all the other social sites were pretty boring and getting old, this site is kind of different and intresting.

What Guys Said 7

• Wanted to understand, how people think/ with flirting / dating ect ect and to help me get a girlfriend.

• like the dark side of the moon-nice. got here by accident. saw something bad happen. could not sleep for more than a day. looking around for answers. landed here.

• Mind telling us what you saw?

• very violent event. this was not in the US so got the US based response. just bothered me at the time.

• Lol that's very undescriptive but I'm guessing that's just cause you don't wanna share it. That's fine haha. How are you liking GAG?

• Mine is going to sound extremely weird.

I was searching google for answers on relationships. I saw some GaG links, and I saw the anon-girl picture. She looked HOT, so I decided to poke around the site. It seemed interesting, so I joined.

Yeah I'm psycho, I know.

• LOL

• The sad thing is its completely true. Sigh...

Perhaps I need to get laid?

• Haha, no idea. I'd have to know you better to know if you actually have a problem. Based on your answer though, I'd say it's just funny but there's no real problem. Just a tad strange :P

• I did for help with being shy

• For entertainment purposes :P

• I haven't a clue these days. I've been here for three years too long and this isn't my first time here. But it probably will be the last when I should decide to leave.

• I googled why are women so nasty about 2 years ago or so. It of course took me to gag. I did not use gag for about 3 months.