Why did you join GAG......?

Why did people here join GAG...relationship advice? style advice? community? to talk about some fetish...lol...

Updates:
I joined to ask this question ( link but I have met some nice people and I like to offer advice every once in a while, so I have stayed :)

1|0
13|13

Most Helpful Guy

• The aliens that abducted me told me to, or else.

0|1
    0|1

What Girls Said 13

• relationship problems :p

i stayed for the $ and entertainment :p

0|1
    0|0
  • relationship advise and friendship advice and other questions I would like someone to answer and I like to answer peoples questions because I like to help people

0|2
    0|0
  • Break up/relationship problems.

0|0
    0|0
  • I was dating this Muslim guy and I was so confused about the whole thing so I signed up with GAG :)

0|0
    0|0
  • my friend said that she loved it and so I decided to check it out!

0|0
    0|0
    • that brings up another interesting question...how many of people are on here for the anonymity and how many would tell their friends about their posts

• Show All
    • well I already know your answer :p

• lol that is true :) I just wanted to make sure

• had a major crush on this shy guy and I wanted to make a move. so I came on and asked if his signs meant he liked me. I stayed because I met some really cool and funny people

0|0
    0|0
  • Because I was bored.

0|1
    0|0
  • Idk sometimes id google a question a it'd be on here so I thought why not join

0|0
    0|0
  • To get a gift card

0|0
    0|0
  • Insecrity about dating and yahoo ansers people knew who I was

0|0
    0|0
  • The other sites are boring,

0|0
    0|0
  • break up problems

0|0
    0|0
  • Community and I get to pick conversation topics and things to respond to. :)

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 12

• To get real advice from real people because I've seen so much sh*tty dating advice articles written by posers and shysters who have no clue what they're talking about. After I joined I actually found inner satisfaction giving insightful answers to others who need it.

0|0
    0|0
  • eh idr I think I was looking for online forums and found this place... decided to sign up and had fun

0|0
    0|0
  • Reassurance of my decisions and to help others

0|0
    0|0
  • break up

0|0
    0|0
  • to find my future wife of course

0|0
    0|0
  • Found it interesting

0|0
    0|0
  • found it pretty interesting and as a way to relax when I'm bored

0|0
    0|0
  • boredom

0|0
    0|0
  • To give and seek advice.

0|0
    0|0
  • it looked fun and it was exactly what I was lookig for: a question/answer type of site.

0|0
    0|0
  • To cure boredom. And did it ever.

0|0
    0|0
  • You got it...to talk about fetishes/fixations...(:(:(:

0|0
    0|0