How many on here, would tell their real friends their GAG username?

Do you generally post questions on this site that you would ask your real life friends in real life, or are you on GAG to the anonymity?

I thought of this question after my recent question link

I would not tell my friends, I use this site. I often ask questions that I would ask friends, but I have also used this site to ask questions about some of my fixations (such as this question link that I would not necessarily want to share with friends.

Most Helpful Girl

• I've only told two friends and both of them are guys.

One guy I told because he was looking for a way to score redeemable points and he is very mature.

The second needed some serious guidance and I was going to direct him to a question on here that was exactly his situation and had numerous amazing answers.

But those are the only people I will ever tell because they would use this as some sort of stigma and I don't need anymore reasons to dislike my friends :)

I ask questions on here that I can ask them ..most of the time but a few...nope I don't think I could share with them.

Now I could tell them a fake one or pick my favorite troll and say yep that's me haha

What Girls Said 11

• I'm not asking any questions, but I do answer a lot, giving advices from logical to experiences. And my boyfriend is the reason I'm here in the first place. It was a nice way for him to indirectly tell me what he likes and don't and whys etc, and I could use it to make out relationship better. Though he feels kinda awkward about me reading his answers though.

As for my friends.. They don't need to know everything. I'm comfortable with my boyfriend who's also my best friend knowing my user name.

• a bunch of my friends know about me on here :p I actually even got them to join. we troll together sometimes :p

• I've told them about the site, but none of them are interested, anyways, so it doesn't really matter. If they were and wanted to know my username, though, I probably would tell them.

I've told my boyfriend, anyways. He's looked at a few of my posts O.o

• A few people know, I have no problem telling anyone..just the subject doesn't come up a lot so It isn't in convocation lol

• I probably wouldn't xD I confess a lot of things on here I wouldn't want them to know about xD They'd probably think I'm a bit psychotic to be so open to a bunch of strangers xD

• My friends know I use this site and they know my username and they've seen many of my answers :P

Same with my mom

In fact, sometimes my friends and I answer together through my account or I ask them what to say

• My real friends don't know of this site.

• I would tell my friends I use this site if they asked what sites I go on :P they know I have no life cause I'm home schooled.

• Never. Nobody knows I go on this site lol

• what do you discuss that is so private?

• nothing really

• Same here, that's how I plan to keep it. except I do talk about some of my experiences dating and about other things that I wouldn't want a date/gf to know for quite a while.

• I would tell, it just hasn't come up.

• I don't really ask anyone anything so if I do ask a question on this site it's not something I'd ask rl friends.

What Guys Said 8

• No one in my province uses this website, lol but all of my friends know about this site because I often tell them about certain incidents so we can all have a grand laugh :)

• real friends yea, because real friends are no gossip bitches, they would even come from overseas to help another get back on their wings of life. Real friends would gladly go to the ends of the earth for each other, so what I'm sayn that real friends don't need to knwo the username because they are closer, they are exactly when and where you need them to be before you need to call.

• I told my friends I go on here, none of them care.

• Nope, not gonna do it.

• i wouldn't.

• I'd ask a question in RL as quickly as I would here. As for telling anyone what my username is, I don't think anyone would really care.

• No one knows

• I am a ninja, so no.