Do you tell your family members and friends that you use GAG?

For me, personally, GAG is kind of a private site that I go on without letting anybody know because I want to be able to ask a question without someone I know then later confronting me about my questions and answers. That way I feel comfortable with my questions and it doesn't feel like a social network or anything. Do you feel the same or do you share this website with the people around you?

• I share this website with family and/or friends
  • I keep this website private from family and/or friends

Most Helpful Guy

• The shame has brought several people to suicide!

What Guys Said 8

• I've mentioned it in passing to my mom. I've talked with some friends about it.

• A few friends of mine know, but I never really care if they know or not.

• Nope keep it to myself.

• nope.lol my secret

• Not too many people, no. Many haven't even heard of it.

• Don't tell anyone

• Your mom invented GAG.

• I would neeever want to tell anyone else. Especially from a guy's perspective, it'd be so embarrassing to admit that you go on a relationship/dating advice website.

What Girls Said 9

• my family knows, but they don't really care. as for my friends, I wouldn't tell them, nor do I find a need to.

• i have never really cared to tell anyone..

• Nah, it's pretty much my dirty little secret. Sometimes I wonder how many people I know are on here and don't tell anyone and if I ever answered any of their questions by accident.

• I don't tell anyone.

• My closest friends & mom know :P

I tried to get my friends to join but they didn't really like it. They prefer yahoo answers and even then, they barely like that

• I'd rather them not see the question I ask.

if I wanted them to see I'd ask them the questions.

• I kept it private so I could answer more questions openly but now that I have family on here I use anonymous q whole lot more.

• I only share it with certain people and they don't know my username or anything. And the only friend I've told, I know he wouldn't care for the most part what I ask/say(or at least he wouldn't stop being my friend for it...he did lecture me the other night, but it was more about being careful online with what I say and ask and who I talk to because of all the creeps out there...and it was a thing where he thought I was too young and he was even too young(i'm 16 and he's 19) to be thinking about seriously yet. he's very protective of me and an amazing friend)

• My family knows about it I don't tell my friends.